Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quavar, Provence of Land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Quavar, Provence of Land Empty
PostSubject: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Quavar is one of the largest lands in all of the Continent of Eula. It is not ruled by any single person but ruled by many warlords eager to kill and control.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Amz let out a groan as she woke. Her head throbed where she had been hit. She sat up and rubbed her head wondering what had actually hit her besides a phyco vampire who needed to learn to ask to see someone and not just kidnap them. She oppened her eyes to find herself in a dungeon of one of where the vampires congregated. "Ah good you're awake. I was affraid I had hurt you." A voice said coming from the darkness. Amz glared in its direction.

"You wouldn'thave had to worry if you had just asked me to meet you instead of kidnaping me." She said rubbing her head again. "Ow that hurt next time I'm going to break your arm before you can knock me out."

"Don't worry my pretty little nymph I just need you here to set my plan in motion. For you see I want controll of this clan but that stuborn leader Zaria won't give it to me. And I know she isn't affraid to sick those sadistic vampire lackys on me. I knew you would be a good choice for these are the very vampires that have controll of that cat demon you were falling all over." Ilrich said giving her a coniving smile. Amz felt her breath catch in her throat. It would seem that Ulrich had thought out his plan very well.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Nickolai growls as he finds the entrance of the hidden lair of the vampires. He switches into human form and calms himself down, talking to the guards, whom let him in since he's one of the servants.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Amz blinked in surprise when she heard voices outside in the hall. She looked back to find that Ulrich had disapeard. If she ever saw him again she was going to kill him. The next thing she knew two other vampire men entered the room. They looked surprised to see her there. Then their mouths turned up into evil smiles. "Well what do we have here? It looks like someone has left us a meal." One said leaning down to sniff her. What was with men and smelling her? Was she apealing or what? The man continued to smile as he took hold of her head and forcibly moved her head to get at her neck. She didn't make a sound as he leaned in closer. In a movement she pulled a dagger from its hiding place and stabbed him through the heart. He let out a sound of surprise before turning into a pile of dust.

"What the...." The other vampire asked as she stood to face him. He charged for her and she dodged out of the way before killing him as well.

"Two down a lot more to go. Why does there have to be so many evil vampires in this clan. I hopeI don't have to see Zaria she is about as crazy as Ulrich." Amz said whipping some dirt off her face.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:51 pm

As soon as he got inside the lair Nickolai immediately shifted into his animal form, tore through a few vampires, trying to get to Amz's side. His mind was clouded by blood lust and wanting her to be safe.

Azrael snuck inside the lair once the guards were distracted by Nickolai's rampage and he stalked around behind the throne of the clan's leader, Zaria, while hiding his scent.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Amz took in a deep dreath trying not to smell dead vampires. They gave off such a horrid smell. She then made her way to the door and opened it slowly. A wave of cool air greated her. She let out a small sigh of relief before making her way out the door.

"I'm surounded by idiots." Zaria said with a sigh. She ran her hands through her hair out of habit. "One little thing goes wrong and the sky is falling. I can't remember why I put up with these fools." She said to herselfglaring at the wall. She couldn't quite recall why she tolleranted these fools.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Nickolai sees Amz and runs toward her, not thinking and blindly leaping into the fray, attacking and biting his way through vampires to get to her.

Azrael grimaces as he hears the beautiful voice that haunted his dreams. He continued to stalk toward her, taking his precious time.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:21 pm

The next few moments seemed to happen in slow motion. One moment she was killing a vampire going after her neck and the next she tured and saw Nickolai running stupidly towards her. How exactly could he be a briliant strategist if he so stupidly ran right into the mayhem. Then she saw something that chilled her to the bone. She saw an evil grin pass over one of the vampire's faces. He must have realized that he had controll over Nickolai. "Nickolai no!" She screamed but it was all ready too late.

Zaria let out another sigh. "Then again if she kills a few of them then I won't have to worry about them being in my way. I wonder just who will capture that pesky little nymph. If only the previous clan master had disposed of that clan. Then again I have no reason to fear or hate them. What ever shall I do?" She wondered aloud still looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Nickolai froze as he felt a foreign presence in his body, taking control. He snarled and whipped his head around, trying to get out of the control. Suddenly his body shifts back to human form without his control and he snarls, tears coming out of his eyes as the vampire begins forcibly moving his body toward Amz.

Azrael snickers, "Wonderful plan lass. I doona know if it would've worked out for yae, but it's too late now," He says, covering her mouth in case she screams before knocking her out. He looks over at his friend's struggle against the control and sighs. "Hey you bluidy vampires. I got yer Queen."

(Him yelling that should distract their concentration slightly.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Amz said a silent prayer to the gods when she heard Azrael's voice. The vampires' heads whipped around to lookand she was abke to stake several of them as she tried to get to the one controlling Nickolai. Why did there have to be so many? It didn't matter for she had to save him.

Zaria looked up in surprise as she heard the stranger's voice. She was about to retort when he covered her mouth. How dare he lay his hands on her. Before she could struggle away he knocked her out. Her day just kept getting better if it got any better she would find herself staked.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Nickolai struggles against the control of the vampire trying to send him to kill Amz. Instead he digs his claws into his chest to try and stop himself from attacking her.

Azrael immediately throws Zaria over his shoulders and darts out of the lair, heading toward the border of Geilinor where he believed he could hide.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Amz let out a frustraited sound as she was once more surounded by vampires. A few tried to chase after their queen but there was still a fair amount trying to kill her. "Don't give up yet Amz." A voice said close to her. She looked over to see Ulrich fighting beside her. He looked like he was enjoying killing some of those vampires. Finnaly she actually had help. She looked over to see another boy helping Ulrigh out. He was tall with dark hair and he looked like he too had been a prisoner. It took her a few moments to recognise him.

"Lock? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"The vamps caught me picking a few of the locks on their doors so they threw me in one of the rooms and put a gaurd outside to keep me there." The boy replied. "Don't worry we have your back. Just go save your man." He said. Amz nodded and made her way towards the vampire. She swung and cut his arm. HE moved out of the way before she could kill him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Nickolai falls to the ground in pain, the control the vampire had over him broken at least temporarily. He groaned from the pain and stared at the blood on the floor.

(We need to roleplay in the Geilinor section too since Azrael is carting Zaria off there)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Amz let out a growl as she dodged the vampire's attack. Why did this one have to be better than the others? She dodged his attack and kicked him in the chest causing him to fall. Before he could react she stabbed him through the heart. When she was dead she collapsed on the ground. The fight had taken a little too much out of her. She didn't notice the blood coating her or the dull pounding in her head.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Nickolai looks up at Amz, his breath halting in his chest when he sees the blood coating her clothing. "Amz!" he yells, getting painfully to his feet and lurching over to her, his eyes frantic with worry.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 pm

"She's fine she's just tired." Ulrich said standing not too far away. He was breathing a little heavily but other then that he looked fine. Lock looked like he had been beaten badly by the vampires.

"I hope she'll be all right. Now if you guys will excuse me I have to get out of this place. Not only does it smell like death I have a feeling the authorities will be snooping about and I can't get caught." Lock said before he turned and dashed out of the building. Amz let out a small groan as she rolled over to get her face off the nasty floor.

"When was the last time they cleaned that thing?" She asked breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Nickolai kneels next to her and hisses at anyone or anything that gets close while brushing his hands over her face and hair and trying not to bleed on her. "I'm so sorry Amz..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 pm

"Don't be sorry, Nickolai. It is not your fault unless you're the one who has been neglecting to clean this floor. I mean really it's filthy." Amz said managing a small smile. She brought him closer and gently kissed him. "Mmmm you taste like heaven. I am glad you didn't kill me. Now all I want is to make sure Kian knows that I am all right and perhaps to have that little distraction we were talking about." She continued giving him another smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Nickolai smiles but tears still streak down his face and he seems extremely shaken by this whole incidence. He picks up Amz and cradles her in his arms, ignoring the pain from his own wounds and he carries her out toward the scent of her brother.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 pm

"What's the matter? I'm sorry I worried you and that that vampire tried to controll you. I don't want to see you in pain, Nickolai." Amz said gently whipping away the tears on his face. "Ugh I'm sorry my hands are kind of bloody." She said grimancing at them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 pm

"It's ok, Amz. I just... don't want you hurt either," Nickolai murmurs quietly, approaching Kian. "I think I love you Amz."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 pm

"I think I might love you too." Amz said giving him a smile. "Don't worry about me being in pain. This little nymph is far tougher than you think. Besides I'm just a little wore out. I should be fine after a good rest. So please don't worry for when you worry about me I can't help but worry about you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am

Lock had never been the most royal of all kings. In fact he had never really wanted to be king. He was given the position any way because he was the oldest. He almost wished he had been born in that earth clan who’s leaders were women. Then he could have handed Zaria over and perhaps she would still be safe. He all ways felt like a horrible brother when he thought of her. He missed her and worried about her constantly. This was why he was in the land of Quavar. He had gotten a lead that had said the vampires who had taken her lived here. Unfortunately for him she had left them not too long ago. He would find her trail again. So here he was the king of the Perun clan lock picking his way into a building. He looked just fancy enough not to be chased around the city being called a thief.

“Oh would you look at him. Isn’t he just gorgeous?” Takashi wanted to roll his eyes as he listened to the hushed feminine voices around him. They weren’t very good at hiding their looks from him. It wasn’t unusual for him to be stared at as though he were some piece of meet and to them he probably was. This was why he usually wore a hood over his head. He bit his lip as she turned to one of the men beside him. “Am I free to go now?”

“Yes, we no longer need your services.” The guard said and Takashi quickly dashed off into the city. When he saw no one around he pulled up his hood and wandered around keeping to the shadows. He didn’t want to be seen. He rounded a corner and bumped into someone. (Hopefully you.) He fell on the ground ad his feel back. Drat that.

May let out a small sound and smile lightly as she reached into her travel bag and pulled out a book. It had been so long since she had had a chance to read. Although she had kind of stolen the book from a man she killed. He had asked for it though with some unnecessary touching. At the moment she had her hair down which made it flow lightly around her like a sea of fire. It made her look beautiful even though she rarely felt that way. She had the urge to let her tail out so it could feel the breeze but she knew anyone could see it if they looked up at her. She didn’t need the world to know what she was. She would stay content to read her book.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am

(Quick note. Made a mistake and gave the elf and the nymph the same first names so the nymph's name is now Treana.)

Aleana (the elf) walked along the streets, hair braided to cover her pointed ears. She had recently been hired by the city to look out for thieves and mischief makers and to make them remember not to cause trouble. Ever.

Just as she was walking past a richly dressed male she caught sight out of the corner of her eyes that he was picking a lock on a door. She frowns as she swiftly and smoothly knocks an arrow and shoots, pinning part of his clothing to the door. "Who are you?" she demands, walking toward the thief.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Treana stumbles back just a little bit when a hooded figure bumps into her. She doesn't fall but gracefully stops herself from tumbling to the ground. She fixes her gauzy blue-green dress and frowns at the figure in front of her. "Sir I really think if your going to be skulking around alleyways you should at least not bump into people." With that she continues along her way, her hips swinging alluringly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikhail watches the red headed girl from atop a high tower, father away than he should have been able to see if human. He grins wickedly even as he watches her hair in the breeze. He creeps forward, perhaps too fast to not be detected, but he was too absorbed in watching her.

He had, in fact, been tracking her since the desert province. She had been the first humanoid being he had seen since he had awoken and had failed when he had tried to talk to her. So here he was, not knowing from where he came and already stalking a girl. He internally laughed at himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am

Lock looked up as his sleeve was pined to the door. He was surprised to find a woman there. He offerd her a light smile. "They call me Lock. I am sure that it is useless to lie to you so I will admit that I am the king of the Perun clan. As you may have noticed I am a little too nicely dressed to be an ordinary theif and I happened to have rented this room. I just left my key in the room as I have a tendency to do. Now would you please let me go I've had a long day." He said still smiling at her. He liked to try and be friendly. It helped with first impressions and he tended to have to make a lot of those.

Takashi blinked in surprise before he growled lightly. How dare she be so dismissive with him. He did not like that high and mighty attitude. He picked himself up and dusted himself off before he followed after her. "Excuse you but I am pretty sure it was not just my fault. You were in my way and I was not sulking." He said following close behind her. He was going to hang around her for nothing more than to irritate her.

May let out a small sound of surprise when a sudden wind blew into her face whipping her hair back and tried vainly to knock her back. Although it did blow an interestig scent up to her nose. She frowned and looked around to find the sorce of the scent. She blinked again to find a man watching her. How peculiar. She gathered her things and stood. She gracefully stood and made her way toward the otherside of the roof unintentionaly swaying her hips. She gracefully swung her way back down onto the ground. Would the strange man follow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land Empty

Back to top Go down

Quavar, Provence of Land
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next