Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quavar, Provence of Land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:28 pm

"Yes because I was planing to let someone hurt me. You could see that I was happy with you when you were trying to smack me around." May said with a small sigh. "Now can we go inside now please? I am tired and need a little rest."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 pm

"Of course," Nikran says and makes himself appear human, leading her inside and to the room. He looks around slowly and then looks at the bed, "I shall return Mikhail's memories of you and return him to you now," he says and lays down on the bed. Instantly the demon form melts away and Mikhail lays there, sleeping soundly.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 pm

May shut the door silently and walked over to the bed. She had to make it look like what his memory would tell him. She quickly undressed and set about taking off his clothing as well. Once she was done she curled up next to him and pulled the covers over them. All that work had made her think about doing something else. She gently reached down to explore him once more. He might not notice but she wanted to check him out.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Mikhail wakes up to a beautiful sight. May was laying next to him, as they had fallen asleep last night. He groggily speaks, "Minx. What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:00 pm

"I am enjoying you while I have you where I want you." May purrs lightly as she smiles up at him. She lightly licked his chest lightly. She nuzzled him with a small smile on her face. She had missed him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:06 pm

"Ah. Enjoying me," Mikhail says, grinning and pulling her up to lay on his chest. "And here I thought I was enjoying you," he chuckles and kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 pm

"We can both enjoy each other if you wanted. I've missed you Mikhail." May said with a small smile as she kissed him back. She shifted to stradle him as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Mikhail frowns and chuckles, "Missed me already? It's barely been a few hours." he says, not knowing what she means.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:32 pm

"It seems like so much longer. Besides I think you're supoused to be excited after your first time. It's supoused to be good right? A marathon sounds good to me right about now." May said giving him a smile. She gently nipped at his chin.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 pm

"Of course I'm excited," Mikhail laughs and rolls over, kissing her. "If you want a marathon, a marathon you'll get."

(Timeskip)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:44 pm

May let out a pleased sigh as she rolled over and cuddled against Mikhail's side. It had been a very plesant reunion even though he wasn't aware of it. He was a wondeful man and she couldn't believe she had ever tried to leave him. Good thing he didn't remember it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Through the Blacksmith's house a shadow creeps, approaching the bedroom which May and Mikhail are in.

Get out of there. Both of you, the angel's voice, very dim and tired sounding whispers to May.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 pm

May bolted up and dressed herself with magic. She dressed Mikhail as well. "Wake up, Mikhail. We have to get out of here." She said shaking him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Mikhail groans, "What is it?" he says, still very tired for some reason.

The shadow figure slips into the room and pulls out a dagger. Mikhail can't seem to see the shadow but anyone else can, including May.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 pm

May let out a small gasp and unintnetionaly turned into her Kitsune form. She created a small barrier around them. "What do you want?" She asked the figure.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:10 pm

The figure ignores her and sneaks up toward Mikhail, raising the knife to strike. Suddenly Mikhail breaks out of the haze and moves out of the way just in time. As soon as he tackles and disarms the shadow it disintegrates however.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm

May let out a small gasp as the discarded knife bedded into her stomach. How in the world had it gotten there? She wondered at it for a moment as she fell onto her back. She hadn't even seen it coming. What in the world was going on?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Mikhail turns to see a vision out of his worst nightmares. The knife was stuck in May's stomach. "No!" he bellows, swearing he hears two other voices echoing him. "May!"

He bolts forward, standing in front of her and gently catching her in his arms, "May... I can't believe I let this happen to you..." he whispers. His hand begins to glow and he begins healing the injury slowly from the inside out. However he couldn't remove the knife yet without causing serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:45 pm

May lets out a gasp of pain and struggles away from his touch. Her body revolted against his intruding healing. "Pull it out pull it out. "She gasped trying to get hold of the hilt. It hurt so badly. She just wanted it to be over.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:48 pm

"No!" Mikhail shouts and images of the demon and the angel appear beside him. The Angel looks sympathetic and his hands show the healing power comes from him. Therefore he wasn't too worried because he knew he could heal her. The demon however appears tortured and watches with a look of worry. Mikhail takes her hand off the hilt and continues healing, pulling out the blade slowly. Soon he has it all the way out and pulls her close in a crushing embrace. "Dushka..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:56 pm

May lets out a screach and struggles away from him. "No! The magic it hurts. I can heal myself. Ahhhh!" She clutched at her side as if it pained her. She felt as though she was being torn apart from the inside. She let out another gasp of pain.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:03 pm

"May!" Mikhail cries out, horrified at the pain he was causing her. Idiot! the demon roars, sending a flash of power through Mikhail and into May. Instead of healing her or anything the power goes through, completely non-magic based, and wipes out Mikhail's magic before dispersing outside of her body. "May are you ok!? Answer me dushka!" Mikhail says, shuddering at the pain he's cause her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 pm

May let out a small gasping sound and her body tilted backward lightly. Strange markings apeared all over her body. They turn red and began to glow. Magic swirled around her and practically radiated off her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:11 pm

"May?" Mikhail asks, bewildered and stunned. She was beautiful but he was so worried for her. The angel watches on in amazement while the demon fights against it's bonds, wanting out to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 pm

May went still for a moment before she sat up. The marks were still glowing on her body. She let out a small sigh. "That was a surprise. I hate when that happens. Although last time it wasn't nearly that bad. How peculiar." She said with a thoughtful expression.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Mikhail frowns with her, "What is it? You mean this has happened before?" he asks, seeming stunned. The demon was still fighting against his bonds, nearly rabid with the need to be there for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quavar, Provence of Land
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next