Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quavar, Provence of Land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm

"You may...set the table I believe. It is about the only thing left. It's rather simple and I doubt you need me to explain how to do it." Takashi said giving her a smile. He gently handed her the utensils and plates.

-------

May instinctively curls into his touch calmed by it. In her fox form her mind is not full of human emotions and she recognises him in an unusual way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Treana looks at them for a minute before setting out the plates properly but just lining up the utensils on one side, not at all in the proper places or orders. "Ok!"
~~~
Mikhail smiles and sits there, waiting calmly for her to wake up.

Last edited by Tessa on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm

(You used the wrong name -_-)

Takashi walked out to inspect her work and laughed. "You haven't done this before have you?" He gently took her hand in his and gently showed her where everything went.

--------

A few hours passed before May woke up. She turned back into her human form and sat up rubbing her eyes. She blinked in surprise when she noticed Mikhail sitting beside her. She scooted away from him and picked up her cloths. "What do you want? Are you back to hit me again because I don't want to put up with that this morning."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm

(Fixed. Sorry.)
"Oh... That doesn't really make sense but no I've never done it before. Nymphs don't eat." Treana says factually.
~~~
Mikhail blinks, "Hit you?" suddenly he's outraged, "I would never hit you! Especially after what happened between us last night. Now why would you think that?" he asks, seeming extremely confused.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Takashi blinked in surprise as he looked at her. "You don't eat and you're suppoused to be seductresses. How do you function?" He asked wondering about her. She was a strange creature indeed.

--------

"Don't take that tone with me. I am not lieing to you or making it up. Last night you were acting weird and you went all red and evil. You hit me and I am pretty sure you had planed to do worse things to me if you hadn't passed out." May said giving him a look. She pulled her clothing on wanting to at least have some dignity.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 pm

"Nymphs don't need to eat. We're sustained by being around our element. In my case I can survive forever if I'm not in a building or disconnected from the land or plants for a long time. Also being near, in, or occasionally splashing myself with water works really well." Treana says.
~~~
"I don't remember anything like that happening," Mikhail says, his tone not saying it didn't happen but more bewildered like he couldn't imagine it happening. "I didn't think it would even be possible for me to hurt you. I'm... so sorry, May" he says, hanging his head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm

"I will make sure to throw water at you every chance I get then. I will also make sure that I have a glass of water for you." Takashi said giving her a small smile. He gently tucked a lock of hair out of her face.

--------

"Hey look on the bright side at least you know where your amnesia comes from. It must be when those things take over you." May said with a small sound as she pulled her shoes on. She ran her fingers through her hair to tidy it up.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Treana grins, "That would be extremely nice. Water feels so nice," she says, talking about it like someone would talk about eating cake or taking a really wonderful bubble bath.
~~~
Mikhail looks up at her with wide eyes, "Things? What thing?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Takashi smiled and placed a gentle kiss to her cheek. "Then I will make sure to keep water on hand. Actually I know where we can find a nice spring. We can check it out tomorrow if you wish." He said looking her over for a moment.

-------

"I don't know. They were demonic but not really demon like. I only saw one but he was red and rather angry looking. He didn't want you to fall and said that if he was his formerself he would forgive me for making him fall but he didn't have human weaknesses or something." May said as she finished dressing herself.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:46 pm

"Great! I love springs! Especially hot springs," Treana says, twirling, her dress swishing around her.
~~~
Mikhail grips his head in pain but keeps his eyes open and the memories almost seem to pass through his eyes, "Fall...," he says and then suddenly his eyes go blank and he begins talking like he was reciting a story, "Born as a weapon the angel will fall to a woman. His fall will be the beginning of the end. He will fall to a woman, long in coming. Neither demon, human, nor angel he will be unable to remember. Only the destruction of the woman will save him from his fall into hell."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm

"I enjoy hot springs as well. I might get to see you in a towel and that would be an....interesting sight." Takashi said with a smile. "So tomorrow I will make sure to take you. Don't forget or I might forget as well."

--------

May let out a gasp as she heard his story. So this was all her fault? Oh how she wished she had stayed away from him. She really wasn't worth it. She didn't want him to go to hell just because he liked her. She gently touched him removing any magic she might have left around him. She had to remove every trace of her from him. She had to save him. I am so sorry Mikhail."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Treana smiles and leans forward, kissing him gently on the lips. 'I won't forget."
~~~
(I'm going to do a quick time skip if you don't mind)
Mikhail wakes up a few hours later, not rememberiing anything about May. He looked around the forest and frowned, wondering what he was doing there. For some reason he felt a little odd, as if he was missing something.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 am

"Very good. Now I am going to help my mother with the food. Feel free to eat anything you like." Takashi said with a smile. He then went into the kitchen to help his mouther with the food.

-------

May sobed lightly as she sat by a river far away from where she had left Mikhail. She felt as though she had left her heart there with him even though she knew he wouldn't remember her. How she wished she could erase her own memeories but she needed them to make sure they didn't repeate the experience. She didn't want to be alone any more but she didn't want to condem him to hell for her selfishness.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 am

Mikhail stands and begins heading back toward the town but suddenly a roaring and screaming fills his head, practically splitting his head. Two disembodied voices seem to fill the air around him. One, a deeper more vicious voice growls, "How dare she think to leave us. I haven't finished destroying her yet."

The other, a commanding but heavenly sounding voice stops screaming and sighs, "Calm down demon. May might have gotten away from us for now, and I fully admit she has reason to, but we'll find her. For reasons other than the one you have given of course."

"What do you mean other reasons? I don't really want to be stuck with you for all eternity you goody goody two shoes angel,"

"Nor I you, demon." The angel replies back smartly.

Suddenly Mikhail's body morphs to the angel visage and two golden wings sprout from his back. "It's good to be free from that prison. Now let us find the girl," he says, walking toward the river, figuring (strategically of course) that she would head there first.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am

May sighed lightly as she whipped her cheeks. No use crying over spilled beans. With a sigh she got rid of her clothing and returned to ehr fox form. She dove into the river and started swiming across it wanting to just get away. Who needed human emotions they were just a pain. She was going to stay as an animal where things were more simple. She didn't want to go back so she could have memoried of him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 am

The Angel Mikhail suddenly stops and frowns, "I've lost track of her. She's given up human form."

The demon laughs, "Your pathetic. Maybe it was good we fell. I'll take over from here," he growls and takes over, "crashing" through the woods silently until he came to the river and caught her scent. He roared in triumph, loud enough for anyone within miles to hear and began tracking her by scent.
~~~
Treana sits at the tables, looking at and poking foods with an odd expression.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 am

May flinched as she heard a rather familiar roar. He needed to stay away from her after all she was going to give him some of the blame for this. If he hadn't felt the need to pop up she might never have known. Determind to get away from the monster she paddled harder and emerged on the other side of the river. She took off wondering where she could hide.

-------

Takashi let out a light laugh as he watched her. "Do you need me to show you how to eat as well? I wouldn't mind but we might want to do it before my parents decide to join us."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am

The demon grabbed hold of a faint 'ribbon' connecting him to May's mind, ~You can't hide from me, woman.~ he whispers sinisterly.

*Stop!* the angel screams, his voice also in May's head. *Don't hurt her!*
~~~
Treana looks up at Takashi, "Why do you eat these items?" she asks, seeming genuinely perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am

May growled lightly and winced at the screams in head. Why could they just leave ehr alone? She might have been touched if Mikhail remembered her and didn't want her to leave him but when the demon and angel talked she just felt like an animal being hunted. Then again she kind of was.

--------

"For other people they give us norishment. Unlike you we must digest things rather than just absorbing their energy." Takashi said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 am

The angel's voice gently soothes May, it's mind touch causing any damage cause by them in her head to instantly heal, "I apologize for the demon," he murmurs, "But we both agree that we can't let you get away. Now I don't think you need to be killed or destroyed however."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 am

What do you want from me? May asked in her head. She was now contemplating desperate measures. She most likely wouldn't be able to out run these two. She didn't want to put Mikhail in any danger so she would do whatever it took. Even if that ment disposing of herself.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 am

I want nothing more from you than what your willing to give, the angel soothes softly, Don't worry about the demon. I don't want to hurt you. But I do need your help.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 am

What with? Just tell me what's on your mind and perhaps I'll think about not running from you. I don't know anything about you or if I can trust you. Besides it would be more painful to come back then to just get rid of myself. May thought but didn't stop running.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 am

The angel sighs deeply, You don't need to kill yourself. In fact killing yourself would doom Mikhail, myself, and the demon. The prophecy you heard was incomplete.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 am

Then tell me what is going on. Stop confusing me. May thought once more feeling as though her head was slitting. Why couldn't anything ever be easy? Then again maybe if it wasn't it wouldn't be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 am

It's a long story. I, Milhair, am-or more correctly *was*-an angel. In fact I was an Arch angel. One of the last three included Arch Angel Michael. I was the youngest of the Arch Angels but I'm also the only one who was created for battle and only battle. Unfortuneatly the fates became jealous of the other angels and myself. Seeing as I'm the youngest and that heaven had the most to lose if I fell they decreed that I would fall, to a woman. The moment I saw you I fell. Fell all the way down into hell where the demons attempted to rip off my wings. I fought my way out but already with my fall a part of myself split off and became demonic, which is the red creature you've run into problems with. The moment I fully got out of hell I and the demon became subconscious and our mixture created a soul much like a human soul but with our knowledge that controlled the body but had no memory of anything that was deemed 'personal'. The prophecy decreed that only destroying the woman who caused the fall would allow us to rise again but then another woman, also a fate but not one of the fates, decreed that another way could save us and that only she would know but if we killed the woman we would rise again but also be torn in half forever, living in heaven but hell in essence, the sagely voice of the angel says, soothing her mind again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quavar, Provence of Land
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next