Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quavar, Provence of Land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am

Lock looked up as his sleeve was pined to the door. He was surprised to find a woman there. He offerd her a light smile. "They call me Lock. I am sure that it is useless to lie to you so I will admit that I am the king of the Perun clan. As you may have noticed I am a little too nicely dressed to be an ordinary theif and I happened to have rented this room. I just left my key in the room as I have a tendency to do. Now would you please let me go I've had a long day." He said still smiling at her. He liked to try and be friendly. It helped with first impressions and he tended to have to make a lot of those.

Takashi blinked in surprise before he growled lightly. How dare she be so dismissive with him. He did not like that high and mighty attitude. He picked himself up and dusted himself off before he followed after her. "Excuse you but I am pretty sure it was not just my fault. You were in my way and I was not sulking." He said following close behind her. He was going to hang around her for nothing more than to irritate her.

May let out a small sound of surprise when a sudden wind blew into her face whipping her hair back and tried vainly to knock her back. Although it did blow an interestig scent up to her nose. She frowned and looked around to find the sorce of the scent. She blinked again to find a man watching her. How peculiar. She gathered her things and stood. She gracefully stood and made her way toward the otherside of the roof unintentionaly swaying her hips. She gracefully swung her way back down onto the ground. Would the strange man follow?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am

Aleana frowns, "I'm not sure I believe your story thief. Why not ask for another key to the room? There are other ways of getting in that are not illegal or 'seemingly' illegal," she says, holding her bow and arrow ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Treana continues walking but seems to decide talking to him wouldn't sully her, though she was not actually thinking that, "I did not say you were sulking, I said you were skulking. It's like sneaking, but different. Nor did I say it was entirely your fault," walking straight through a crowd, oblivious to the men now staring at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikhail pushes off the tower and falls to the top of the roof where the girl had just been, somehow landing completely silently and without moving his electric blue eyes off of her. His lips curl slightly in a devilish smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am

Lock let out a laugh. "You caught me, beautiful. I will admit that I do have a rpoblem with lock picking. That is why people tend to call me Lock. I know it sounds like a strange name for a prince but it's true. Would you like to see proof?" He asked reaching to take of his shirt. He had the royal marking on his back.

"It sounded to me like that was what you said." Takashi said as he continued to follow the girl. "Just because I don't want people to stare at me all the time does not mean I was hiding. It is not wrong to take a break once in a while." He said with a small sigh. He flicked his hood off and several women turend to stare at him.''

May bit her lip lightly as she made her way through a few streets. She needed somewhere to talk to this strange man. She had never really tried to seduce someone before but maybe she could do so now. She smiled lightly before she ducked trough one of the doors. She knew the place well enough.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am

Aleana pulls her bow tight, "You pull a weapon and this arrow will go straight through you heart in an instant," she says motioning him to continue none-the-less.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Treana looks at the women staring and frowns, seeming perplexed. She looked back at Takashi and the perplexed look disappears. She looks admiring but then shrugs and continues on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikhail swings down onto the dirt road quietly, standing where she could see him through the doorway but not going into or near the doorway. He fingers a dagger and looks as if he expects a trap.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am

Lock let out another laugh. "You act as if everyone is lieing and dective. I am an honest man really I just have a bad habit." He said before he removed revealing that he had a rather well developed chest with a eight pack. He turned to show her the mark on his back proclaiming him as the king of his clan. A woman passing by whistled as she noticed his chest. Lock blushed lightly and pulled his shirt back on. "Am I free to go now?"

"Now you see my point." Takashi said nodding lightly. He continued after her ignoring the looks and whispeared voices from the women. After a while you learned to just ignore them. "So are you going to grace me with your name or am I going to have to contiue thinking of you as that stuck up girl?"

May tilted her head to the side slightly as she watched the man. She smiled lightly before she disapeared into the building. She came back a few minutes later and stepped out of the building. She gave the man a smile and made a gensture as if asking him to follow her. She then turned and made her way back through the city.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am

Aleana frowns and shakes her head, "Even if you are a king that doesn't mean you can just go around picking locks. I'm afraid I'm going to have to fine you,"
(She's not going to stop... unless kidnapped, attacked, or something)
~~~~~~~~~
Treana rolls her eyes, "I'm not stuck up. My name is Treana if you really must know," she says in a lilting accent continuing into a back alley heading out of town.
~~~~~~~~~
Mikhail follows slowly, staying a good distance behind the girl. He could almost swear it was a trap but he couldn't stop following.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am

"Not even if it's my room? That sounds unfair to me ad I'm pretty sure other people with your proffesion are not so stuborn. But if you really want to charge me with something I'll give you something to charge me with." Lock said with an evil smile. With unhuman speed his hand shot out and wrapped his strong fingers around her throat to keep her quiet. He then pushed open the allr eady unlocked door with his foot and drug her inside. "Now let's see what should I do with you. Maybe I should eat you."

"How are you not stuck up? And my name is Takashi it is all most nice to meet you. So where are you headed?" Takashi asked not seeming to care that his constant questios might be irritating.

May cotinued until she reached the area just outside of town were the forest started. She pressed her back lightly against a tree and looked at the man. "Why hello there. I really didn't expect you to follow me clear across town. I've had a few stalkers before but they usually get tired from all my walking. So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 am

(Oh I forgot to explain but Aleana has a British-like accent, Treana has a French-like accent, and Mikhail has a Russian-like accent.)

Aleana struggles for a moment but then seems to become unnaturally calm. Her eyes blaze as she pulls out a wickedly sharp knife and suddenly light come from her back in two curved lines and morphs into a pair of golden feathered wings.
~~~~~~~~
Treana finally seems to be getting frustrated, "I'm a nymph. I am perfectly normal for a nymph and, therefore, I am not stuck up. And as to where I'm headed, why should I tell you?" she says, flipping her hair as him before disappearing into a tree trunk and appearing up in the branches of another tree.
~~~~~~~~
Mikhail seems nervous and looks around with a scowl on his face, but he is still unnaturally still however. "I have taken the name of Mikhail," he says, his voice rough from disuse.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:20 am

Once Lock closed the door he let go of the girl. He sighed lightly and leaned against the door. Thunder could be heared in the distance as his body seemed to glow for a moment as if surounded by lightening. "Oh this is too much work for one day. People all ways make big deals out of everything." He said with a light sigh. He walked over to the wodden night stand and picked up his key. "Hey look I found it. You would think that I wouldn't miss it." He said shrugging lightly.

Takashi let out a light sigh. It didn't seem like he was having much luck with her. He rubbed the back of his neck lightly before he walked behind a tree. She didn't seem like she was going to be nice and friendly with him. He bit his lip lightly before he turned into a cat and hopped up onto a tree branch walking gracefuly toward her. He was beautiful as a black cat.

May frowned lightly. "Are you scared that a little girl is going to hurt you? Sorry to break it to you but I am not that devious. I have never been much of a stratagist and if I wanted you to go away I would have told you so or perhaps attacked you. Either way it's a pleasure to meet you Mikhail. I'm May well that's what people call me any way."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:46 am

Aleana sheaths the knife but stares at Lock, almost admiringly. Her wings seem cramped in the small space but for some reason she doesn't withdraw them. "Why did you miss it then?"
~~~
Treana stares at Takashi in his black cat form, seemingly entranced by it for some odd reason. She just sits in the tree and her eyes glint in the light as she stares.
~~~
Mikhail seems to relax a little during her tirade. "It is... nice to meet you, May. However I already knew your name."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 pm

"Oh I have no idea. You would think that it would be the first thing I see but I all ways over look it. I guwaa I'm just in the habit of picking locks so I avoid keys. I need to break that habit. You would think that I would learn. I've actually been thrown in jail for picking the lock to my rooms before." Lock said shaking his head slightly. He ran his fingers lightly over the key. "If you wish to leave now you can."

Takashi meowed softly and made his way to sit next to Treana. He gently rubbed his head against her purring. He looked at her with wide bright blue eyes. He wondered what she was thinking about as she stared at him. Hopefuly it was good staring.

"Of course you do silly me. I forgot that you've been stalking me. How silly of me." May said with a small roll of her eyes. She sighed lightly and moved away from the tree. "Is there any particular reason you've been following me? And you could have said something it would be a little less weird if you had."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Aleana raises an eyebrow and retracts her wings. "Your really going to just let me waltz away after attacking me? I could get you thrown in jail and your just going to let me go?" she says, perplexed.
~~~
Treana continues to stare and reaches out to gently stroke him, seeming hypnotized by the shining of his black coat and blue eyes.
~~~
Mikhail continues to scowl. "I did not know whether you were friend or foe. I've been following you because your the first human like creature I've seen that I remember,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Lock sighed and tucked his hands into his pockets. "I won't be here when you get back if you were to come to arrest me. Besides I don't really care what happens to me. I just have to find her and make sure she's all right. After that nothing matters." He said sighing once more. He leaned against the wall and watched her. "Feel free to try and arrest me though. Wouldn't want to interfeer with your job."

Takashi placed his paws up on her arm and stood. He gently licked her cheek and gently rubbed against her in a cat like way. He then sat down and returned back to his almost human form. He had a lack of clothing however. "Don't be affraid of me." He said before he dropped from the tree to go hunt for his jacket.

"It really depends on how you see it or if I like you weather I'm a friend or foe. And I am far from human and I doubt that I act like one. I can't really tell you who you are because I barely know who I am. So if you're looking for clues then I will be no help."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 pm

"who's is this "her" your searching for," Aleana asks, completely ignoring his comment about her job.
~~~
Treana seems to snap out of the trance when he switches back but she continues to stare with wide, surprised eyes.
~~~
Mikhail shakes his head, "There must be some connection. I remembernothing before seeing you and yet Im a fully grown man with knowledge I apparently shouldn't have."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 pm

"My one and only sister. She was taken by vampires and I have been trying to find her for the last few years. I recieved information that she had been here and I almost found her before she moved locations again." Lock said with a light sigh.

Takashi felt himself blush as he pulled his shirt back on. What was it about this girl that made him so nervous. After he was clothed he went back to look up at her. "Are you all right?"

May blushed lightly thinking what he could possibly know. The possibilities were endless really. "And what is it that you know? I'm sorry if I'm not much help but I don't remember anything about my life before a few weeks ago."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Aleana tensed, looking very distressed, "I'm sorry... no one should have to lose a loved one. Is there anything I can do to help?"
~~~
Treana nods and looks away. She blushes a deep red and seems incredibly embarrassed as she begins to walk slowly across the tree tops.
~~~
"I know the vulnerable points of every species, the pros and cons of every weapon, I have memorized every battle strategy ever used in history. Among other knowledge. I have been told it is not natural to know this, let alone remember it after something people have called 'amnesia'," Mikhail says, obviously not knowing what amnesia is.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:01 pm

"Not sending me to prison would be nice. I don't really know how to find her. I was going to ask Ulrich but I have to find him as well. Would you mind checking the prisons for me? It's most likely that he will be there. He is not the most law abiding citezin." Lock said with a small sigh. He ran a hand through his hair and moved away from the wall. "If you have something else to do then feel free to go. I won't hold you here against your will."

Takashi looked up at her as he followed after her. "Sorry about before. I did't mean to surprise you that way I just tend to forget that when I shift back my clothing doesn't come with. It's not often that I shift back in frot of people." He said with his own blush.

"Perhaps you were born with the ability. It would make sense. And amnesia is when you lose your memeory." May said nodding as if to emphasise her point. She moved closer to him so she could look up at him. "So what are my weeknesses?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Aleana chuckles and stretches out a hand, "How about we team up and try to find your sister. Anyway it'll be easier to find this Ulrich if your with me. Plus this was only a temporary job,"
~~~
Treana stammers, "It's ok. It's just I've never..." she begins but then stops, "Anyway it's ok," she says, her blush deepening.
~~~
Mikhail closes his eyes for a moment before opening them and watching her, "You don't swim well. Your race depends highly on speed and maneuverability but lacks in strength. Armor hinders you and heavily armored opponents are the best way to defeat you as exampled by Waru Tuki's battle against the Kitsune Clans in 341."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Lock smiled at her and gently took her hand. He placed a kiss to the back of her hand. "You have a deal there beautiful. I will be more than happy to work eside you or behind you or in front of you if you want. However you like." He said giving her a flirty smile.

Takashi smiled lightly. "If you want to see it again then I would be happy to help. It might get you used to it." He said his smile turning devlish. "You won't find a better specimin than me. I was born as male perfection. At least that's what my parents all ways said. Then again you can't all ways trust their opinion."

"Oh you're good. But I'm not going to say that you're right. I am not just like the others of my species. Speaking of species which one are you?" May asked with a thoughtful look.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Aleana stiffens, her body becoming rigid. "Beside me will work just fine. We should get moving to the prisons before something bad happens to your friend," she says, seeming to find his flirting awkward.
~~~
Treana's eyes widen, "Really? Your really male perfection? I mean I knew you were good looking but all I've ever had to compare to were nymphs and we're all female so I had no idea." she says, showing that she's extremely naive.
~~~
Mikhail shrugs, "I have no idea was species I am. I don't know my original name, where I came from, what I am, or anything else about myself. I don't even know where my weapons came from or why they do the things they do. But I do know the strategical advantages of each weapon."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 pm

"You make it sound as if that's a bad thing. Besides Ulrich is oe of the only people in the world who can teleport. He could get out of there if he wated he just doesn't like to have the law after him." Lock said with a small shrug. He wasn't going to try and flirt with her if she didn't like it. He wasn't a big fan of having people around him all the time. Women didn't ever seem to understand him but that was fine. He would eventually find the one that would be able to love him.

Takashi shrugged lightly. "I'm just going with what I've been told. I don't tend to look at men just women. They tell me what they think so I take their word for it." He said with another shrug. "If you want to compare though I can find another guy around somewhere for you to check out."

May looked thoughtful for a moment. Her grey eyes shone in the light making her look mischivous. She smiled as anidea struck her. "Well I am happy to help you with your problem. So ditch the shirt and I can see if I can identify your species."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Aleana smiles at the friendship she can hear in his tone when speaking about this Ulrich. "Well lets go find him then," she says, relaxing and heading out the door toward the prison.
~~~
Treana looks thoughtful for a moment before nodding slowly. "You would be good at designating good specimens for me to tell my sisters about," she says, seeming to think about the other men like they're objects.
~~~
Mikhail thinks for a moment, "I do not see how this will help, but if you believe it will..." he says, slipping the shirt off. His muscles are nicely toned, he has an eight pack, and his skin is nicely bronzed. His chest has a light dusting of hair and his muscles ripple as he removes his shirt and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Lock followed after her with a smile on his face. She was rather beautiful and there was something about her that he liked. Perhaps it was the fact that she didn't treat him like a kind that she had to worry would sentence her to death or something. He liked it when people treated him as though he was normal. Only his siblings had ever treated him that way. Especially Zaria. Oh how he missed her.

"Well feel free to ask for another snowing any time you want. I don't mind and I would be happy to teach you a few things." Takashi said with a smile. He wrapped his arms around her and lightly pressed against her back. He was rather happy to see her.

May still wore a thoughtful expression as she walked around him. She didn't really look like she was admiring him but just looking him over. She ran her fingers lightly over his back looking for defining marks. "You look pretty human to me. Then again you might just be a human like creature because they don't have all those defining marks like other beings."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Aleana gets them to the prison and into it fairly easily, getting into the records to look through the names. "I don't see his name but it would only be down if he gave it. How about we look through the cells and you point him out."
~~~
Treana's whole body shivers, which brings her body into more contact with Takashi's briefly. Her eyes glitter and she looks shocked.
~~~
Mikhail looks confused, "No defining marks?" he murmurs and looks down before seeming to figure something out. "Oh." he murmurs and seems to release a spell clocking his body. Suddenly lightly glowing tattoos cover his body, different colors and hundreds of different shapes with words in an unknown language labeling them. His muscles are even more defined and his facial features become sharper. Overall he has a harsher but more graceful look. Two wings sprout from his back, a mixture between webbed and feathered wings. His wings are made of a black fire with a red tinge but have streaks of gold going through them. "I apologize. I had forgotten that I had the cloak on."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Lock gave her a light smile. "I would be happy to find him and I might feel just a little bad being on the other side of the cell walls. It feels kind of like rubbing my freedom in their faces." He said shruging lightly. He followed behind her until he recognised someone alone in one of the cells. "Well well well if it isn't Ulrich. Seems you are in trouble as usual." The boy on the other side rushed forward but didn't touch the bars. This made Lock frown.

"Lock it's good to see you. Have you come to spring me?" He asked hopefully. It was then that Lock noticed the bars were made of silver. That was why Ulrich hadn't escaped.

"For a trade my little friend. You tell me all you know about Zaria and her location then I'll help you out."

---------

"Surprised? You seem to be unaware of what your body is capable of. Have you ever even kissed a male? Would you like for me to show you all that you are cable of? I could show you things you never imagined as possible." Takashi said as he moved his face closer to her. He placed a gentle kiss to her neck.

---------

May let out a sound of surprise and stumbled back quickly falling on her behind. She lifted her hads to shield her face. "A little more warning would have been nice. I think I'm going blind." She said rubbing her eyes as if they hurt. It had been so bright and surprising that it took a few minutes for her eyes to adjust. She didn't look back up for fear of another eye attack. What was he?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Aleana blinks at Lock, admiring how he could be ruthless for what he wanted.
~~~
Treana stares at his lips for a moment before licking her own. "Kiss? What's a kiss?" she asks, barely even thinking about it even though she asked. She was much more concerned with his lips and the weird sensations she felt.
~~~
Suddenly Mikhail lifts May up as if she weighed less than a feather. His 'cloak' is back on and he appears absolutely normal, if not still gorgeous. "I apologize Dushka. I had no idea it would surprise you to that degree."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quavar, Provence of Land
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next