Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quavar, Provence of Land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 am

"Actually I am physically twenty one even though I have had a few birthdays after that. Zaria is actually my twin sister although she is a few minutes younger. My parents aperently had a lot of twin siblings. I guess I am kind of old considering that my other siblings are fully grown and some even have children." Lock said with a small shrug.

------

Takashi shrugged lightly and looked up at the sky for a moment. "I have never really been in love. I once thought I loved this woman. She just wanted me because I would make her husband jealous. She just wanted to make him see that she could get a better man than him. I was a foul then but I did the smart thing and broke up with her.... in front of her husband."

-------

"I will try but perhaps when we get back to where I'm staying. It's more private and I have more quiet to consentrate." May said with a nod. She gently wrapped her arms around him and held him a little closer. "So are we there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Aleana's eyes go wide, "Twenty-one? Wow. Your life spans are really different from ours I guess. And your siblings have children already!?"
~~~
Treana stares for a moment and then smiles a bit, "I know this isn't exactly a funny story but she got what she deserved huh? I'm sorry that it wasn't real for you though."
~~~
"Yes. Which room is yours?" he asks, setting her down and looking around, making sure he knows the layouts and exits.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:00 pm

"They aren't really. We are immortal we just have children like humans do and we tend to age then stop for a while." Lock said with a small shrug. "Ah the world of immortality."

--------

"Yes she did. Her husband divorced her not too long after. I've heard that she is still man less and looking for work." Takashi said with a small shrug. "Justice shall come in odd ways. She so deserved it and I wouldn't have stayed with her for the world."

--------

May let out a light laugh. "You act as though this is an inn you silly creature. This is the house of a blacksmith and he lets me stay with his family as payment for saving his son's life. I'll show you the way." She said swinging down from his arms. She gently took his hand and led him to her room. She pushed open the door and led him inside before she turned and shut the door. "Sit."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Aleana chuckles, "Immortality is the only way to go," she says and winks at him jokingly.
~~~
Treana smiles and takes his hand gently. "I'm sorry for what happened to you. Really I am. And I hope you find the *perfect* women for you." she says and smiles brightly.
~~~
Mikhail sits, still a very imposing figure when sitting. He looks at her and waits for her to do what she will.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Lock gave her a smile. "Of course it is. It's the only way to keep your loved ones with you forever." He said with a nod. He placed his hand on the small of her back. "I'm glad I'll get to be with you for quite a long time since we both have immortality."

--------

"It was for the best really and I will eventually find a woman who wants to spend forever with me. Destiny is a funny thing and I'm sure it'll catch up with me soon." Takashi said giving her a smile. He gave her cheek a gentle kiss. "I hope you find happiness as well."

------

May sat next to him and placed her index finger on his forehead. She concentraited and summoned her magic into helping him regain his memory. A light glow came from her finger and traveled into his forehead. A small wind whipped through the room blowing her hair about. "Do you remember anything?" She asked after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Aleana smiles but frowns a bit too. "You planning to spend that much time with me?" she asks, shifting how she stands to make it more natural for him to put his hand on her back.
~~~
"I think I will give this... love thing a try. But I have to find a man I feel passion with. One that's perfect for me," she says, her eyes getting a distant look.
~~~
Mikhail tilts his head and searches through his mind for a moment, "I remember... why I have these powers. Vaguely... I was a warrior... no childhood. Born as a man," he murmurs but searching any deeper in the memories seems to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 pm

"If you'll let me. I enjoy your company and wouldn't mind getting to spend more time with you." Lock said giving her a smile. "I hope you don't mind and I really hope you don't think I'm hitting on you. That is unless you want me to hit on you. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

-------

"Well I wish you luck. Everyone should find love with that person who makes you feel special. So where are you planing to stay the night?" Takashi asked as he looked at her. She was rather beautiful but so inexperienced in most things.

-------

May patted his head gently. "You don't have to remember it all right away it will come back to you now. When they first start coming back you will eventually recover them. You must have some strong magic on you to beat mine. Whomever casted it really didn't want you to have your memeories."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:35 pm

"I guess I... wouldn't mind too much if you were hitting on me. Or if you wanted to stay around me for a while. Or me stay around you as the case may be." she says and smiles a bit.
~~~
Treana blinks up at him, "Well I was sort of planning on sleeping in the forest... but if you have somewhere better that sounds great.
~~~
Mikhail shakes his head, "They wouldn't... not with the implications. I was never a child. Literally. I was born as a fully grown man made for battle," he says, looking up at her with a bewildered expression.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Lock gave her a smile so bright it rivaled the sun. "I am glad you wish to stay with me." He said giving her cheek a light kiss. "I've missed having a woman's company. It's been so long since I've actually been around a woman." He said with a small nod.

-------

"Come with me little one and I will give you a place to sleep. It willbe ice, warm, and so much better than the forest. If you don't mind my parents asking you hundreds of question." Takashi said giving her a smile. He gently pushed hair away from her face.

-------

"Perhaps you were made to be the ultimate wepon. It would make sense. I'm glad I could give you a few answers. I like to be helpful. Perhaps you will remember someone or something that will be able to give you the answers you are looking for. Although beig born fully grown must be nice if you don't have to go through those changes." May said with a small nod. "So you've all ways known how to be a man?" She asked once more tracing the hair on his chest down to where she had been exploring before.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Aleana laughs, "Your smile is beautiful. You know that right?" she says and blushes. "Anyway I think we're almost on the border."
~~~
Treana looks at him for a moment and then nods, "Ok. I'll give it a try. And why would they ask me a hundred questions?"
~~~
Mikhail's eyes flash and he shakes his head, "No," he says, his voice rough, "I learned after I..." he stops there and just shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:00 pm

"I'm glad you think so. I tend to get compliments often because I am a king but it is nice to hear one that is ment. Thank you." Lock said giving her another smile. He gently squeezed her hand. "I am quite excited to find my sister. Although I am not sure I want this time with you to end."

---------

Takashi let out a light laugh. "Because you are a rather pretty young omen and I don't ever bring those home. They will be shocked and will probably want to know everything about you and will probably try to ask you how many children you want." He said with a smile.

--------

"After you what?" May asked breathing in his ear as she gently continued to explored him. She had no idea that it might be a little harder to think while she was doing this. Then again she had never really been this close to a man. She wasn't one for being close to others.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:20 pm

"Well perhaps it doesn't have to end so soon. I could stay with you for a while. Heck I could tag along to your clan and become a body guard for a while," Aleana says.
~~~
Treana's eyes widen, "Your parents sound like nymphs," she says in wonder, "Do they like children?"
~~~
Mikhail lets out a shuddering breath and his head falls forward and he looks embarrassed, "I went and learned after I first saw you..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Lock gave her a look. "I do not need you to protect me. I want to be around you for your bright personality not for your mighty muscle." He said gently pinching her arm. "Besides I would rather you be around because you want to not because I pay you to be."

-------

Takashi let out a laugh. "No they simply want lots and lots of grandchildren. Although I suspect that they want me to meet a beautiful woman and have beautiful babies with her so perhaps someone in their family will become a model of sorts. They like beauty."

-------

May pulled her hand away and tilted her head to the side in a thoughtful expression. "How can you learn to be a man? And I hope that was a compliment, Although I sure as can be don't know what I am doing. I just do whatever feels right." She said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Aleana smiles, "Who said I was expecting payment? I just like to have work to do. But anyway that's in the future, not now."
~~~
"You mentioned the word before... but what is a model?" Treana asks, looking like bewildered and confused.
~~~
"I found books and I... asked around. The books were better than the people. The people thought I was strange but the books taught me much. I decided to learn because of... feelings I felt when I saw you after awakening."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Lock gave her a smile. "If you really want to work for me then I will see if I can find you work. I don't require much assistance in what I do but I am sure a lovely lady like yourself would be able to fit in perfectly." He said with a small nod.

--------

"It's someone who posses for documentation. Artists use them to create their art and some people use them to advertise their works or inventions." Takashi said with a small shrug. "So where are you from anyway? I keep having to explain things to you so you must be from an isolated place."

--------

May looked confused for a moment before comprehension dawned on her. "Oh you mean... I see now." She said nodding lightly. "You didn't really need to reserch. I would happily explain things to you or come up with a really creative explanation. I guess I really don't know all that much about male reactions. So did you find anything helpful in your reserch?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Aleana tucks a lock of hair behind her ear and smiles, "Great! That sounds very enjoyable indeed."
~~~
"I lived in the forests of Geilinor. We're one of the races that those nasty men leave along fortunately. I'd never been in a town in my life till recently. They're scary," she says and shudders.
~~~
Mikhail nods, "Yes I did. And I didn't... approach you for the information because I didn't know if you were friend or foe and... the thought of asking you made me feel strange and awkward."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 pm

"I'm glad you think so. It really would be wonderful to get to know you a little better. I can't remember the last time I was friends with a woman. It would be a nice change and I think you might enjoy it as well." Lock said giving her a smile. He placed a gentle kiss to her cheek.

---------

"I know what you mean. I all ways fine people staring at me. I like traveling so I don't have to be around people all the time. You won't have to be affraid while I am around. I will keep you from those creepy peoople." Takashi said with a smile. He made a movement toward the town. "Shall we go and get some sleep?"

---------

"It does sound like it could be a little weird but I would probably have given you the information any way." May said softly. She pressed up against his side lightly and gently ran her hand down to explore him a little more. She moved her mouth so she was talking softly into his ear. "Would you like me to help you now? I am sure we could both learn together."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Aleana blushes kisses him back on his cheek. "So we're friends now?" she asks, smiling shyly.
~~~
Treana looks at the town dubiously but then nods. "I guess yeah. Just as long as we don't run into many people," she says, offering her hand like it's the natural thing to do.
~~~
Mikhail grabs her wrists tightly but not too tightly and forces her to look up at him. "I'm warning you, May. With me you'll never get away after this," he says, a possessive light in his eyes.

(It would be funny if they did this and then she ran away xD)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 pm

"If you want to be friends then friends we shall be lovely Aleana." Lock said with an almost triumphant tone. He placed his hands on his hips looking like a superhero.

-------

"I can keep people from noticing you but you'll have to trust me." Takashi said with a small smile. He removed his cloak and gently placed it on her and pulled the hood up over her head. "This way no one will notice you." He said and offered her his hand.

------

May rolled her eyes at him. "You make it sound as though I just sleep with anyone. I have never done it before because I will not just throw something away on a fling. So go ahead and warn me all you want. I am not about to go back on what I say." She saidas she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Aleana looks at him for a moment and then giggles, "Now I can't wait to meet your sister," she says, and then suddenly gets serious. "We're close enough to the border that I'm going to need to go to drastic measures. Do you trust me?"
~~~
Treana looks up at him with bright blue-green eyes, "Won't that bother you though? That they can see you?"
~~~
"If your absolutely sure..." Mikhail says, sounding less and less like he really is warning her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm

"Truthfyly I probably shouldn't but I'm going to." Lock said with a smile. "Just don't beat me too badly. I would like to not drip blood all over my sister when I see her." Lock said giving her a light smile.

-------

Takashi gave her a gentle smile. "Oh I don't mind as long as I can help you. A good dead is worth having a few people stare at me." He said not taking his eyes off her. She really was beautiful.

------

"Would you stop stalling or I'm going to stop when you have high aticipation just to get back at you." May said sticking her tongue out at him. She then gently ran it over her lips. "Now stop trying to making me wait. I have waited for all the years I have been alive."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Aleana gives a small smile but remains serious. She pulls out a coil of rope and moves around him to tie it around his hips and then tie his hands together behind his back and close to his hips. She ties it rather tightly. "I apologize for any discomfort. Also don't talk while tied with this rope. If you lie while wearing it you'll be knocked out. I'll just tell them your mute."
~~~
Treana nods, "Ok then. Lead the way."
~~~
Mikhail grips the back of her head with his hands and pulls her into his body and closer for a hard kiss on her lips. All of the reading must have done him well because he really knew how to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:24 pm

"Good thing you're not wearing the rope. The pretty little gaurd is a little bit of a liar. I will try to keep my big mouth shut. To be mute is a task I shall work hard to compleat." Lock said with a small nod. He bit his lip gently as he let her lead him. She was so assertive and pretty when she did it. It made him want her.

-------

Takashi smiled as he led the beautiful nymph through the town towards his parent's house. No one glanced at her. Most of the glances were directed at him.

------

May let out a small sound before she found herself kissing him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She tangled her fingers in his hair and gently nipped at his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Aleana leads them to the border and just as they begin to cross soldiers jump out at them and brandish strange weapons at them. "Aleana, elven warrior. Admitted into Geilinor. Lock, King of a pixie clan, not an accepted passer through. State your purpose with this prisoner Guardian Aleana," states one soldier.

"I caught this thief breaking into a building nearby. I decided to bring him here considering only Geilinor's wise courts know how to properly punish thieves and murderers. I got him to trust me and he never put up a fight. Unfortuneatly he's mute so even with this rope I can't get any answer out of him," she says, looking triumphant when she explains how to tricked him but crestfallen when admitting he was mute.

The soldiers look at her for a moment and nod. "Admitted into Geilinor. Please proceed to the city with all due haste," they say and disappear. Aleana pulls him forward and at the fork between the road heading away from the main city and to the main city she chooses the one going away.
~~~
Treana heaves a sigh of relief once they get through the crowds and she hugs Takashi gently, "Thank you very much,"
~~~
Mikhail pulls back for a moment and his eyes turn a dark red and he looks almost evil and feral, "You are the one who made me fall," he growls menacingly but then his eyes turn golden and his features soften again and he smiles, "But what a sweet fall it was," he murmurs before kissing away any sense she might have still had.

(Time skip if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Lock had to bite his lip until it bled while Aleana talked to the gaurds. She was so lieing through her teeth and the gaurds did not seem like they would catch on any time soon. They were sad creatures really. Once they were far enough away he decided to speak. "It looks like someone is a very good liar. I can't believe they believed you with how thick you were laying it on." He said with a small shake of his head. It was incredible really. "I must say that I am impressed."

-------

"You are most certainly welcome." Takashi said with a smile. He led her to a small home and opened the door. "I'm home." He called. A small rather high excited sound came from the other room and a small woman came rushing out. She threw herself at Takashi and hugged him senseless. "Hello Mother." He greated once he could breath again. "I have brought home a friend. This is Treana."

------

A few hours later May was curled up against his side with her head on his chest and her hand unconceously stroking his 'fur'. She had finnaly curled up and fallen asleep. She whad forgotten to mention that when she slept she tended to turn into a fox. One minute it was the human May laying beside him and the next it was the fox version laying on his chest fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Aleana smiles, "I spent many years here and I learned exactly how to butter up the guards and the people who live here." she says and smiles. "Ok we're past the border which means there won't be any guards till the next border," she says and quickly unties him. "Do you know which way to go?"
(We should switch them to Geilinor)
~~~
Treana pushes the hood down and smiles warmly at the woman, "Hello, it's nice to meet you." she says pleasantly.
~~~
Mikhail gently strokes May's fox form's fur and smiles at how beautiful she is in this form as well. Bits and pieces of memory tried to bombard his mind painfully but for some reason if he grasped them he remembered for a moment but then forgot what he has just remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quavar, Provence of Land
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next