Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quavar, Provence of Land

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Aleana smiles, "I spent many years here and I learned exactly how to butter up the guards and the people who live here." she says and smiles. "Ok we're past the border which means there won't be any guards till the next border," she says and quickly unties him. "Do you know which way to go?"
(We should switch them to Geilinor)
~~~
Treana pushes the hood down and smiles warmly at the woman, "Hello, it's nice to meet you." she says pleasantly.
~~~
Mikhail gently strokes May's fox form's fur and smiles at how beautiful she is in this form as well. Bits and pieces of memory tried to bombard his mind painfully but for some reason if he grasped them he remembered for a moment but then forgot what he has just remembered.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:00 am

"Would you like any toast with that butter? And I know where the werewolves reside. Besides I can sense her energy now that we are in the same province. I don't really know why pixies aren't aloud but elves are. It makes no sense since they are pretty similar although they do have big differences." Lock said with a small nod. He turned to lead the way.
(We should. But I'm going to make you do it.)

-------

Anna's eye go wide for a moment as she notices the woman her son brought home. She stepped forward and pulled her into a hug. "Hello I am Anna and I am Takashi's mother. It is a pleasure to meet you. I can't remember Takashi ever bringin home such abeautiful young woman."

-------

May let out a light yawn and snuggled closer to Mikhail's stroking fingers. Her muzzle came around to gently nuzzle his hand and lick lightly at the back of his hand. She was rather adorable in her fox form especially when she was in a cuddly mood. Although you could almost feel magic radiating off her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 am

Treana hugs her back carefully with a bewildered look, "Very nice to meet you too Anna," she murmurs, not knowing what else to say.
~~~
Mikhail smiles at her and pets the top of her muzzle gently, "So beautiful,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 am

"It is so nice to see a young woman in my house. I can't believe I was once so young. Dmitri get out here and meet the pretty girl our son has brought home." Anna called to her husband. A tall man with light hair and blue eyes strolls out and glanced at his son and the woman next to him.

"What a nice surprise." He said with a smile. He was a man of few words really. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

-------

May smiled lightly and curled back up on his chest. She gently lapped at his skin her tail twitching lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Treana smiles back, "Nice to meet you too sir," she says, not necessarily being a woman of few words but just really uncomfortable.
~~~
Mikhail's eyes slowly turn red and his features become sinister and slowly become absolutely terrifying but he doesn't seem to notice it and his behavior doesn't change, yet.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Takashi let out a sigh. "I am going to show Treana where she can sleep now." He said gently taking her by the hand. He then led her toward the spare room they had. He didn't want his parents to embaras her any more. "I'm sorry about them really."

--------

May feels her fur rise on the back of her neck. She opens her eyes to look up at Mikhail. She yelps and jumps to her feet. Letting out a frightened squeek she dashes off of him and the bed. She hides under the bed hiden by the slightly hanging sheets.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:36 pm

"Oh it's fine, I'm just not used to being near people other than my family," Treana says, smiling brightly, "They're very nice actually,"
~~~
Mikhail sits up and frowns, wondering what had suddenly scared her so badly. His features turn about halfway to normal, still somewhat sinister and his eyes still red but not so obvious. "May? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:45 pm

"If you really think so. I just thought that perhaps you were a bit embarased. Oh well you will see them again in a few minutes when the meal is ready. Unless you would like to help us. I usually help my mother but she loves help and she would love to ask you awkward questions." Takashi said and lightly pushed the door open to the guest room.

--------

May peeks out from beneath the bed and lets out a small whine. She jumped back onto the bed and gently set herself on his lap. She nuzzled him and what she had seen gently entered his mind to show him what she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 pm

"I've never cooked before... if you think I wouldn't be too much of a burden I'd love to help," she says, seeming to not think very highly of her skills.
~~~
Mikhail frowns at the image, "I'm sorry May. I don't know why or how that happened," he says, hugging her close and petting behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:55 pm

"You are more than welcome to help. Mother loves to teach people. Often even when they don't ask for it." Takashi said with a smile. He placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. "I will give you a few minutes to freshen up then you can meet me in the kitchen. It is not hard to find a promise." He said before he left her to clean up.

--------

May gently licks him and snuggled into his touch. She closed her eyes prepared to go back to sleep. She was still tired and she needed rest to be able to return to her human form. Besides his touch was heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Treana morphs her clothing easily in a beautiful gown that way still very casual. It was a dark green color and she has green sandals on. She splashes water on her face and herself and her skin literally soaks it up and she becomes even more beautiful.
(Water nymphs are weird 0.0)
~~~
Mikhail strokes May's fur gently until she falls asleep and then he gently lays her on the bed and walks to the mirror. His features are still rather sinister and his eyes are red and he frowns at his own image. Suddenly images flash through his mind, causing intense pain and a beautiful golden glowing visage of himself appears over him before his terrifying, red eyed, red skinned and sinister featured self flashes over his body. The two visages seem to be battling for control and the golden one is quickly losing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Takashi sighed lightly as he unloaded his weapons in his room. He didn't need to have them around his parents. He changed into a light black shirt with the sleeves artfuly torn off. He didn't want to have his mother yell at him again for trying to cook with his shirt off. He then made his way to the kitchen to help with the cooking.

--------

May woke once again and looked at Mikhail. He had some issues. She hopped off the bed once more and moved over to where he stood. She bit onto the red creatures leg instinctually. She didn't know why it felt like the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Treana walks down the stairs, looking radiant and very healthy. She walks up to Takashi's mother and politely asks, "Would you ming if I try my hand at cooking ma'am? I've never done it so..."
~~~
Mikhail screams in pain, his voice doubled, one like his normal voice and the other a bellow of rage extremely demonic seeming. The red creature suddenly takes over and shakes May off, standing and glaring at her. It hisses at her, two black wings with daggers as feathers sprouting from it's back. "How dare you," the demonic voice growls.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Anna gave the girl a smile. "You are most welcome to help dear. I am sure Takashi can walk you through it. When I cook it is simply madness and he knows what he's doing." She said with a smile. She handed Treana vegetables. "I hope you can be trusted with a knife. Takashi will make sure you cut off a limb or something." Takashi smiled as he showed Treana how to work the knife.

------

May held back a whimper. She growled at him as she stood back up. She let her magic rush through her as she changed from her fox form to her Kitsune form. She seemed taller and was unnaturaly beautiful even for a magical being. Nine tails twitched behind her as she glared at him. "How dare I? I believe it is more of a how dare you. Don't you think you can take that tone with me." She said magic surging aroung her. She held out her hand and a magical force bound him and kept him from hitting her again.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Treana watches for a few minutes, seeming to pay a lot of attention. "Ok. I think I get it," she says and begins cutting the vegetables in a perfect imitation of how he was doing it.
~~~
The creatures growls in anger and seems to be caught for a moment before flexing his muscle and his magic ability and breaking the bonds. "You caused my fall," the creature growls, "If I was still my weak pitiful former self I would forgive you. But I'm far past those weak impulses now," it growls, seeming pleased with this. Just as he reaches for her he falls to his knees in pain and passes out, reverting back to his human looking self.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Takashi hovers lightly next to her making sure she didn't cut something off. "Good job. I'm just watching to make sure you don't accidentaly cut a finger off or something. It would be a horrible thing to see." He said giving her a light smile.

-------

May scowels lightly as she looks at the body before her. She hadn't been through will the other creature. She gently picked him up and dumped him on the bed. She bit him on the neck leaving a strange glowing mark. Then with a light sigh she turned back to her human form and redressed. She then left the room needing a break from this drama.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Treana nods absently, seeming totally absorbed in the task, getting better and better at it by the moment until she's going pretty quickly.
~~~
Mikhail slowly woke up, his head splitting with pain. "Oh god what happened. It feels like I was hit over the head with a war hammer," he murmurs, not remembering anything.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:06 pm

"You are a fast learner aren't you?" Takashi asked with a small smile. Now assured that she wasn't about to lose something he went to help with another task. He smiled to himself at how wonderful she was. He was astounded.

-------

May grumbled lightly to herself as she walked into the forest looking for a nice place she could sleep. She didn't need that.....man to distract her again. It was a pain to have to be around those strange people who were too hung up with their problems.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Treana continues chopping and now looks up, her hands continuing the task perfectly. She watches Takashi and his mother doing other tasks and quickly learns them.
~~~
Mikhail stumbles out of the room, finding May gone and feels an aching loneliness inside of himself. "I warned her I wouldn't let her get away and yet she ran anyway."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Takashi bustles about helping his mouther. He turned to look at Treana and gave her a bright smile. "So how's it going?" He asked in a light cheery voice sounding like the perfect gentleman.

-------

May sighed as she found a nice burrow to sleep in for the night. She turned back into her fox form and snuggled into the little burrow ready to catch up on her sleeping. She made sure her clothes were beside her though so she would be sure to get them when she resumed her human form.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:23 pm

"Great! This is actually a lot of fun!" Treana says, bursting with excitement.
~~~
Mikhail slowly makes his way out of town, following his instincts on how to find May.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:29 pm

"I am glad you like it. I wouldn't want to make you do anything you don't like." Takashi said sweetly. Anna made an aww sound behind them. Takashi resisted the urge to make a face. He was a big boy and he new better. "Feel free to ask if you need something else to do."

-------

May let out a small snore as she slept lightly. She was rather happy to be catching up on her sleep. She needed it to not be so crabby around people. She tended to not have a good temper around people when she had a bad sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:40 pm

"Ok!" Treana says happily and continues cutting.
~~~
Mikhail finds May asleep and sat next to the hole she was in, watching her sleep and guarding her.

(I gotta go for an hour and a half roughly but then I should be back on. Feel free to txt me.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Takashi smiled foundly as he watched her. She was adorable really. He was glad she was so happy with a live he found to be normal. She really was wonderful and he was glad his parents liked her.

------

May let out a light growl in her sleep and shifted lightly but not away from him. She just seemed to be having a bad dream. She had those from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Treana finished cutting all the vegetables and set the knife down carefully. "Is there anything else I can help with?" she asks eagerly.
~~~
Mikhail reaches out slowly and gently strokes her. "Shh. Sleep, your safe Mishka."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm

"You may...set the table I believe. It is about the only thing left. It's rather simple and I doubt you need me to explain how to do it." Takashi said giving her a smile. He gently handed her the utensils and plates.

-------

May instinctively curls into his touch calmed by it. In her fox form her mind is not full of human emotions and she recognises him in an unusual way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quavar, Provence of Land   Quavar, Provence of Land - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quavar, Provence of Land
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next