Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Erik tenses and his top lip pulls back a little almost as if he wishes to snarl. He stops himself. "I think I will be leaving now." he says and begins to shift back.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:49 pm

"Do as you wish. But they will come for you. And you can't escape. No one can escape not even me. I wish you luck." Kaori said. She then turned and ran off back into the forest. She shouldn't bother worrying about him. Besides he didn't seem like he wanted her help.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Erik grins as he finishes shifting. "Ah but there is an escape for you." he growls to himself. He silently tracks after her, shifting into one of the small, fast, common animals so that no one will notice him, not even the animals.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Kaori sighed lightly as she ran through the forest. She paused at a sound close to her. Suddenly there was a man there. He backed her up against a tree. "Failed again did you little one? What have I told you? Don't try and protect the shifters. If they don't come to you then leave them on their own. They obviously don't deserve to live. If you want to keep your head then you should stop making poor choices." The man said. He pined her against the tree with his hand on her throat trying to choke her. "And the thing I don't understand is why you won't die. You are just too hard to get rid of. If you weren't I would have killed you all ready." Kaori delivered a kick to his groin. He let out a groan and dropped her. She then took off once more into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Erik growls and shifts into a white bengal tiger, rage clouding his vision at the sight of this man, whoever he is, attacking Kaori. "How. Dare. You. Attack. Her." he snarls in an only half human voice and lunges.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Kaori flinched lightly as she heared screams of pain and terror behind her. She didn't want to know what was going on and she didn't want anything else attacking her. She reached her cabin and fumbled to unlock the door. Once she did she dashed inside and closed the door behind her. She went to the kitchen and flopped down in a chair. Her heart continued to hammer in her chest and she tried to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Erik grins internally as he finishes ripping out the throat of the conniving bastard who had attacked Kaori. He cleans off his muzzle and shifts into human form, running after Kaori's scent. He knocks gently on the door. "Are you... alright?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Kaori blinked in surprise when she heared a voice at the door. She hadn't expected that. She stood and moved over to the door. "I'm fine. Did you see what happened? Did you.....do something?" She asked back through the door softly. "And are you not wearing any cloths while you talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Erik chuckles softly and clothes himself with a wave of his hand. "I'm clothed now, though I wasn't before. I apologize. Yes, I saw what happened." he murmurs and then his voice darkens with rage, "And I killed the bastard."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Kaori opened the door to look at him. "Are you an idiot? Killing them is not going to help. They are everywhere and they want to kill you shifters all ready. You are just making it worse." She pulled him inside and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Erik snarls when she grabs him and he backs away from her. "Don't touch me shaman," he rumbles, lip curled back. After a moment he relaxes. "I'll kill them all if they come after me."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Kaori felt her anger rise. "Don't you take that tone with me. You are the idiot who came after me. If you didn't want me close then you should have just gone on with what you were doing. Don't be so mean to me Mr. High and mighty. If you are not going to be plesant than leave now." She opened the door and gestered toward the outside.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Erik stiffens and growls, "And your pleasant *Shaman*? All of the Shamans I've ever met tried to sacrifice me to drain my soul and take my powers. So forgive me if I hate Shamans."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Kaori shut the door with a glare. "I never said I had to be plesant. This is my house. And anyone who tries to drain a soul for power is not a Shaman. Whoever said they were is an idiot. We are one with the Earth and the animals. We are heals and communicate with spirits."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:33 pm

"And what if I told you I know they were shamans and that your 'communicate with the spirits' part of them is what made them try to drain my soul. Just because your shamans does not mean you can be other things as well." Erik snarls, walking toward the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 pm

"Being a true Shaman takes a life time of training. You don't have time for other jobs. If you don't believe me that is fine. I don't need anyone to stay with me. Just because I am alone does not mean I need company. Although any Shaman that is not able to communicate with a spirit and not get taken over is not a good one. If they aer older than twenty they should quite immediately." Kaori said with a light sigh. She stood and made her way toward the bedroom. She tossed her boots behind her and started taking her trinkets off. Stupid men.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Erik freezes and turns a glittering, silver gaze her way. Those eyes take in everything, her curves, her hair, her beauty, but also the surroundings. "You have no idea do you? I've *met* shamans who tried to suck my soul out of me. No, they weren't controlled by spirits. They wanted my powers for their own. I'm not just any shapeshifter you know."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 pm

"Well good for you. And a proper Shaman should not act in such a way. They should be ashamed. Now if you are intent on leaving then you might as well go. It is better to go before it gets dark. You don't want to get in any more trouble. Besides how am I to know what happens in the world? I am not allowed to leave this forest. I live here alone. No friends, family, or anything else." Kaori said with a light sigh. She placed her trinkets on a table and straightened a few things.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Erik smiles wickedly, a distinctly wicked and almost evil smile curves his lips. He walks forward and grabs Kaori by the shoulders and turns her around, placing them only a small distance apart. He meets her eyes, his own flickering with pain, uncertainty, and a tainted evil.

(Don't worry. He's not actually evil.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Kaori blinked in surprise and her eyes widened for a moment. What was he doing? Did he plan to do something or was he just going to stare at her? She couldn't understand him. He confused her and she could feel a small ach starting in her head. "What is it?" She asked trying not to sound mean.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:13 pm

"So... my lovely shaman." Erik practically sneers, but his voice holds a note of truth when he calls her beautiful. "If you've lived here all your life... all by yourself. You've never been touched by a man have you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Kaori frowned lightly. "You can't be rude then ask me such a question. I don't think it is any of your buisness. I will not just give something like that to someone who has not even tried to be nice to me." She said. She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted lightly. "Someone so rude does not have favore for recieving such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Erik grins, "I'll take that as a no. So then..." he murmurs and kisses her before leaping backwards and out of her reach, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Kaori blinked in surprise before she felt her anger rising. "How dare you. That was just the cruelest thing. You don't even like me and you stole my first kiss. Get out now. I see that you cannot behave yourself. I don't need you to walk all over my heart."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Erik laughs and grins. "And who says I'll walk all over it. Maybe I'll just break it." he snarls and then smiles. "Ah what a wonderful first kiss in the thousands I've taken."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Kaori let out a small growl. She launched herself at him and kicked him hard in the groin. "You dirty snake. Get out of my house. I don't ever want to see you again. Go get eaten by something and stay out of my life. Any woman stupid enough to fall for you deserves you. But I won't fall for you so get out." She shoved him toward the door before she opened the door. She then continued to shove him out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next