Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:16 am

(Oh well)

Erik grins, "Good. Because I love you too my beautiful mate. Now shall we try to get a child?" he asks, a tender and excited look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:19 am

Kaori returned his shile and gently kissed along his jaw. "I would love to try for a child with you. It would be wonderful." She said and wrapped her arms around him gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:23 am

"Good. Because I plan to try until we succeed. And even after that." He says, giving her a wicked smile as her licks her stomach, nipping.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 am

"That sounds like it could be fun." Kaori said with a light giggle. She gently stroked his hair and kissed his forehead. "Try away then. I can only imagine what exciting children we will have."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Erik grins, "They'll be as beautiful as a siren like their mother and as witty and egotistical as their father," he says, looking at her like she's the most important thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 pm

"Oh I had no idea that you're phycic. But I really do love the idea of having children with you. I am fully equipted to have them. So why not use it and have a few?" She asked with a small smile. She kissed up his jaw gently then tuged lightly on his ear. "Well what are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 pm

"Nothing." Erik growls and pounces, kissing her deeply and amorously.
(TS! AFTER SHORT POST!)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Kaori smiled lightly to herself qand snuggled against his side. She gently ran her fingers across his chest and over his hip. "Are you awake, Erik?" She asked softly. She gently kissed his shoulder as she watched him. He had seemed tired earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:55 pm

"Yes I suppose I am," Erik yawns, sitting up. He rubs his eyes and then smiles at Kaori. "Good morning, or afternoon, my love.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Kaori smiled and leaned in to gently kiss him. "I didn't want to wake you if you were still tired. I just thought you might get hungry and might want to bath or shower. It's been probably a day or so since we did either." She said with a light nod. "We keep getting distracted." She said as she cupped him gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Erik groans and gives her a heated look. "And we'll keep being distracted with you doing that." he says and pulls her close, standing. He carries her into the kitchen and sets her down at the table, cooking breakfast quickly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 pm

"I don't mind being distracted or disracting. I'm just kind of tired of my bedroom smelling like sweat and all the things we've been doing." Kaori said with a light pout. "So can we take a bath or perhaps a shower after we eat. I am feeling the need to be clean." She said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Erik smiles, "How about we take a shower together while the food is cooking and then we enjoy breakfast on each other." he says and grins wickedly, "And damn any of those suitors who show up."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Kaori smiled lightly and held her arms open for him. "All right then it sounds good. Come here and we shall go shower and get clean before we get dirty again." She said and wiggled her hips lightly. She gave him a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Erik grins and swings her up into his arms, carrying her into the bathroom while kissing her breathless.
(TS until after breakfast... >.>)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Kaori smiled to herself as she adjusted her cloths. It was a great thing that she had made the clothing stretchable so it would fit her. She twirled lightly and ploped down on the couch. She was waiting for Erik to get in there. She had some exciting news for him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Erik walks in, dressed in nice fresh clothing and smiles when he sees Kaori. He sits down next to her and pulls her into his side. "Hello my love."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 pm

"Hello Erik. I have something to tell you." Kaori said with a small smile. She gave him a kiss then gently took his hand. She then laid it on her stomach. "There is a baby in there. You did it. You're going to be a father."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Erik stares at her face for a moment before looking to her stomach. He looks between them for a moment before he jerks her to him and whispers in her ear. "Ah my Kaori... how amazing you are..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Kaori smiled lightly and laid her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for the compliment. And I was hoping you would be happy. You sounded like you really wanted a baby and now we shall have one." She said and stroked his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Erik grins and wraps his arms around her, pulling her onto his lap, and stroking her hair as she rests her head on his shoulder. "And now the suitors have one more reason to back away, though that's not as important as that we're having a beautiful child and you're the mother." he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Kaori smiled and gently kissed his neck. "You are quite full of compliments. You will be a wonderful father I can tell. And we will have beautiful children. Although you might have your hands full with me being pregnant. I am sure I will be rather crabby."

-----

Rath smiled lightly to himself as he sat by the water. He all ready knew that his little sister would be having a baby. He was happy for her but now he felt rather lonely. He didn't have anyone to talk to any more. Oh well he could enjoy that water in the moonlight. He took off his clothing and laid them in a pile. He then waded into the water and made his way toward the small waterfal. He had all ready fended off a couple of feely mermaids. They had just wanted to grope him. He had managed to get rid of them and hoped he didn't meet anyone else while he was unclothed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Erik grins, "Well I'll just make you less crabby by cooking you delicious meals and letting you eat them in bed." he says, grinning wickedly.
~~~
A woman walks out of the mist, wearing a black bikini like outfit which is stark against her snow white skin. Her hair is pure white and she dives into the water, not seeming to notice Rath or anything else. The water around her begins freezing but doesn't freeze completely, but she doesn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 pm

"I will be fine with eating you in bed. It would be a wonderful treat." Kaori said with a smile. She kissed him gently and walked her fingers down his chest. She then gently slid her fingers into his pants. "Would you like that?"

------

(You can't use ice. That is mine. -_-)

Rath turned lightly when he felt a presence behind him. He didn't bother to look though. It didn't feel like a mermaid and it wasn't coming closer to him. He waded further into the waterfal and sunk into the water up to his chin. He then rolled onto his front and started through the water with powerful strokes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Erik growls and kisses her. "Of course I would. You know I would my silly little temptress."
~~~
The woman begins singing in a beautiful voice, her voice so sultry, sensual, and tempting it was literally magical. Her eyes are large in her face and a dark, endless blue and her lips are cherry red.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Kaori smiled and continued to gently stroke him. "Good, I am starting to like the idea of being able to tempt you whenever I feel the need. You are a wonderful man and so ready to make love. It seems odd though that it is a favorite of mine since not too long ago I had never touched a man."

-----

Rath paused briefly as he ehared a voice. He felt a small pull to go over to it. He didn't dare for he knew he was rather unclothed. He felt his cheeks warmed and ducked under the water. He continued to swim not really paying attention to where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next