Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:19 pm

"You don't hurt you just ach. You are empty without me. Don't worry I will make you whole." Rath gently picked her up and stepped off the horse. He carried her up into his bedroom and laid her onto the bed. "You will be mine now."

(Time skip 0_0)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 pm

(0.0 No kidding 0.0)

Terena lays on top of Rath, 'purring' contently. She felt great and he was wonderful. She truly had no words for what had happened between them, but she was glad it had.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Rath smiled and pulled her closer wrapping his arms around her. She had been wonderful. It was actually his first time but he was well aware of the subject. He was quite the expert. He had never chased maids around his chambers. He was more likely to be chased by them. He was rather charming.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Terena smiles and nuzzles his chest, licking one side gently. "You're handsome, you know that right?" she asks, laying her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 pm

"I try." Rath said with a small chuckle. He licked her gently and ran his fingers over her chest. "You are beautiful and wonderful. Thank you for agreeing to stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Terena smiles happily, "I'm happy to stay. I'm more happy with you than I have been forever." she murmurs and kisses him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 pm

"I am glad." Rath murmured as he gently stroked her hair. He licked her gently. "You are so very sweet and you are rather dirty. You surprised me last night."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Terena smiles, "Is that a good thing?" she asks hopefully, wanting him to be as happy as she was at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 pm

"I enjoyed it so I am sure it is a good thing. And it looked like you enjoyed it as well. I never thought I would be with someone so willing to share love making. I thought perhaps you would be a little timid and fearful but you weren't." Rath said with a light nod. "You were wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Terena smiles, "I was out of my mind with wanting you." she purrs. "And now I'm hungry... in two different ways," she says, looking him over.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Rath laughed lightly. "Of course I understand. I will send for some food and perhaps after we eat and perhaps clean up a bit then we can have another marathon." He said and gently kissed her. He gently stroked her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Terena makes a little sound and nips his chest. "You keep doing that and neither of us are getting out of this bed until tommorrow." she playfully growls.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 pm

"Ah yes it is all my fault. I just keep seducing you. Shame on me." Rath said with a smile. He picked her up and took her to the bathroom. He gently set her into the tub and started filling it up. "I shall be right back." He quickly asked a maid to send them up some food before he went back and crawled into the tub with her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Terena grins and runs her hands over his chest and shoulders. "Your so... muscular and masculine." she says, voice breathy as she looks him over in admiration.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Rath smiled and settled her on his lap. "I do believe it is because I am a man and I do work out. I like to be in shape and I think you like that as well. You are so curvy and well proportioned. I think I understand why a man would be so protective of a woman."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Terena smiles a bit shyly. "Are you... protective of me?" she asks softly. She cuddles close to him and sets her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:34 pm

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? You are so small and delicate." Rath gently ran his fingers over her arms and kissed her tenderly. "You are my precious person."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm

"Precious..." Terena murmurs happily, "No one's ever said anything so nice to me... in fact... you're the kindest person or creature I've ever known."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:49 pm

"I am going to be very nice to you my lovely. I want you to be happy. You deserve it and it shall make me happy as well." Rath said. He kissed her gently and licked her gently. "So have you ever made love in a tub before?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Terena shakes her head vigorously, "I've only ever made love to you." she says, "But I'd love to try anything you'd want to try... and it sounds... interesting."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Rath let otu a laugh. "Interesting indeed. I feel like a king and you are my queen." He pulled her closer and moved her so she was stradling his hips. "We shall try something new."

(Time skip)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Terena lays in the bath with him afterward and shivers just a little. "The water's getting cold," she murmurs but doesn't want to leave his arms.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:19 pm

"Of course it is. We have been in here a while. Although you are able to get me ready pretty fast." Rath smiled before he drained the tub and lifted her out. He rabbed a towel and dried them both. He then carried them into the bedroom. Food awaits us."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Terena smiles, "Food sounds good. Though I think I need some clothes. And I'm not sure how much longer I can wear yours without ripping off your clothes from you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 pm

"You don't like walking around without? I will take you shopping then. WE will have to wait until tomorrow since it is rather late. We can go flying if you wish to." Rath said with a small nod. He pulled her closer and kissed her senseless. "For now just eat."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Terena smiles, "You spoil me," she says and moves to the food, digging in. She makes small noises of pleasure as she eats it. "Oh wow..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next