Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Terena nods, "Can we... start slow? I've never ridden a horse before and it's a long way down..."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 pm

"I won't let you fall. But I will go slowly if that is what you wish." Rath said. He spured the horse and led them along the snowy ground through the white world or Erisnor.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Terena looks around, curious and eager. She grins and turns to kiss him on the cheek. "Can we go faster?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Rath smiled before he gently kissed her cheek. "Of course we can. Just be warned ice horses can go faster than real horses because they are not really real." Hee said before he let the horse quicken its pace. They were moving swiftly through the snowy lands.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm

terena lets out an invigorated laugh. "This is wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Rath smiled as he glanced at her. "I am glad you enjoy it. Perhaps I can take you flying some time. It is wonderful as well. I have heared from my sister that is a wonderful thing to do."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Terena's eyes widen. "You have a sister?" she asks, stunned. For some reason she just didn't think of him as a brother.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Rath looked at her with a smile. "Of course I do. What makes you think that I wouldn't? She isn't much like me but she is related to me. She is quite interesting and hard to keep up with."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Terena blinks, "It's just hard to think of you as a brother."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 am

"Am I that unfriendly?" Rath asked faking a hurt look. He could rather understand why one might think that. He was rather selfish.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 am

Terena shakes her head, "No... I just... don't think of you as a brother. Perhaps as something more..." she murmurs, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 am

"Oh you mean for you. I thought you ment in general. Don't worry I don't hit on my sister." Rath said with a small smile. He gently kissed her cheek. His tongue poked out to gently lick her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:35 am

Terena shivers from his kiss and his lick and she leans back against him. "I wasn't worried about that." she chuckles, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:32 pm

"Good because she is all ready with child and is planning to get married I believe." Rath said with a small nod. He gently stroked her hair. "You are so beautiful. How can you be real? Are you sure I didn't just dream you up?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Terena pinches herself and then pinches him and grins. "Well we're both awake so... I guess we're both real. Though you seem like a dream to me too."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Rath smiled and gently stroked where she had pinched them both. "Don't worry this will last far longer than any dream. You will be happy from now on. It will be wonderful." He gently kissed her neck and worked up to her ear. "I am starting to fall for you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Terena looks at him with wide eyes, "Why is that? I haven't done anything special..." she murmurs, not seeming unhappy about it, just stunned.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 pm

"You don't have to. The thing that people like about others is their personalities. You are wonderful, sweet, and lovely. Who wouldn't love you? Not to mention your siren call doesn't work on me." Rath said with a smile. His hand skimed up her front and cubbed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Terena moans softly and looks up at him with slumberous, sensuous eyes. "W-what are you doing?" she stutters, barely able to speak through the haze of desire. She had no experience, had barely even heard of anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:57 pm

"I am giving you pleasure. The way a man should give to a woman. You will enjoy it I hope." Rath said his eyes glazing over slightly. He stroked her gently and rubbed his hand against her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Terena murmurs to him, making small little sounds as her eyes drift shut. She couldn't seem to think at all as she rubs against him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Rath growled lightly. It was a rather delighted sound. "Would you let me make love to you." He asked pulling her closer. He continued to gently stroke her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Terena opens her eyes part way an looks up at him, her head back against his shoulder. "I... don't truly know... about this. But if it feels anything like this... and if it's you..." she murmurs and kisses his neck, "I would beg you to."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 pm

"You will enjoy it. And it will bind you to me forever. I will never let you go after this." Rath said. He had taken his hand off of her so she could think it through. He turned the horse around so they went back to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm

"Please Rath," Terena purrs, rubbing against him, nuzzling his chest, and licking up his neck as they ride back. "Please. I don't want to leave anyway... I want to stay with you. But I hurt so badly now..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:19 pm

"You don't hurt you just ach. You are empty without me. Don't worry I will make you whole." Rath gently picked her up and stepped off the horse. He carried her up into his bedroom and laid her onto the bed. "You will be mine now."

(Time skip 0_0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next