Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm

Rath looked at her for a moment as though she had two heads. "I am not sure. I have never really looked. I am sure I have so lovely scented products for you." He walked over to a cabinet and took out a towel. He threw it at her before he went to check the soaps and such.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Terena catches it and looks around. She finds the bathroom and walks in. She smiles when seeing evidence of him living here and seems to like feelings textures, such as the wall and anything else rough or smooth he might have.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Rath smiled lightly to himself as he found her and handed her a small basket. "Here these are the scented things I could find. I hope you like them. Enjoy your bath." He said before he left the room to get some things done while she bathed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:34 pm

Terena smiles and sorts through the soaps, lotions, and shampoos. She finds scents she likes and scents that combine well and begins taking a nice long bath.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Rath let out a light sound as he placed a hand on the wall to keep him up. He felt so hot like he was surrounded by heat. It felt like it was closing in and he couldn't seem to make it go away. He let out a small sound and collapsed in a rather unelegant heap.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Terena comes out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, and sees Rath on the floor. She gasps and runs over to him. She feels that he seems warmer than he was last time and she grabs his legs, pulling him outside and into the snow even though it's freezing cold for her. She kneels in the snow next to him, teeth chattering, and waits.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm

Rath opened his eyes to look at her. He smiled in a drunk like way and gently reached out and stroked her cheek. "So beautiful. Go back inside. I shall be fine but I don't want you to freez out here."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 pm

Terena shakes her head, "I'm ok. I survived for years. I can't die. But I want to make sure you're alright." she says and wraps the towel closer.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 pm

"You are so kind." Rath murmured. He gently stroked her cheek sending warmth through her. "I feel so hot. It is as though my frozen heart is melting. It is a rather interesting feeling but intense. I think I shall be fine."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:52 pm

Terena looks at him with a strange look, kind of a mix between worried, suspicious, happy, and thoughtful. "Does that mean... you'll get cold? You won't be... you... anymore?" she asks, almost seeming scared.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Rath let out a laugh and kissed her gently. "Of course not silly. I will still be me but I doubt I will want to freeze you now. You will really be safe with me and I will be free to take care of you." He smiled and pushed himself into a sitting position. "I think we should go back inside."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Terena stands and offers a hand to help him up. "Are you sure you're ok?" she asks, blushing still from the kiss he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:59 pm

Rath stood and pulled her into his arms. "I am fine. And I will continue to be fine. Don't worry about me." He said before he carried her inside. She was so wonderful. He wanted to keep her forever.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am

Terena cuddles in his arms, amazed by how quickly she was coming to trust him, care for him, and like him. It scared her a little but she remains in his arms, happy for now.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 am

Rath smiled and placed a gently kiss to her brow. Once inside he took her to the bedroom and gently set her on the bed. "I am in need of a bath now. Feel free to pick something from my closet to wear. I will be out soon." He said with a light nod. He then made his way into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Terena smiles and riffles through his drawers. She grins at his shirts and pants. She grabs one of his shirts and slips it on, liking the smell of him around her and then she slips into one of the pairs of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Rath quickly took his bath and came out a few minutes late wrapped in a towel. It went to his knees. He was well defined and had a light dusting of freckles over his shoulders. A light patch of hair ran from his navel down growing darker and thicker as it went. He had a nice chocolate color of hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Terena's eyes widen as she looks at him and she feels warmth blooming in her chest. She licks her lips unconsciously and follows the trail of hair downward.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Rath smiled lightly as he caught her gaze. "There's a towel there sweet. You won't get much of a show just now. Perhaps later." He said with a light nod. He then went to get himself some cloths.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Terena swallows and looks away, a little embarrassed that she was caught looking. But she hadn't exactly been doing it stealthily. He was just so... handsome and strong and so *there*.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Rath changed managing to keep his towel on without flashing her. It was rather amazing tha he could do it so stelthily. He smiled when he was done and slipped his towel off. "So what would you like to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Terena looks at him with wide eyes, thoughtful. Suddenly her eyes light up. "Do you have any horses?" she asks excitedly. "I've never ridden or seen a horse but I've heard of them."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Rath looked thoughtful for a moment. "I have never perchased an animal before but I could....make you a horse. If you don't mind riding an ice horse. They wouldn't be as cold as normal ice of course." He said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Terena gives him a look of utter amazement. "You can do that? And you'd do it for me?" she asks, smiling. She leaps for him and hugs him tight. "That would be wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:56 pm

"Of course I can do that. And I would do it for you. I want to make you happy." Rath said and hugged her back. He then gently carried her outside. He snapped his fingers and a horse apeared. He lifted her on it then climbed up after her. He wrapped his arms around her and took hold of the reigns. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Terena nods, "Can we... start slow? I've never ridden a horse before and it's a long way down..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next