Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Erik takes it and touches her hand gently before eating. "So you believe this isn't a bit deal? You and I being mates isn't a big deal?"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:21 pm

"Why should it be?" Kaori asked raising an eye brow at him. "It simply means that I am not allowed to let you die and I'm stuck with you forever. And I am sure on the odd chance that I would find someone else then I could refuse you. Although that is unlikely to happen."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Erik stiffens and mutters to himself before speaking. "I'll apologize now... if you every find another man. I'll kill him," he says, looking her in the eyes, deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:29 pm

"Of course you would. Gods forbid I not be stuck with you." Kaori said with a roll of her eyes. She sighed lightly and flopped onto the couch beside him. She tucked her feet under her legs. "So I am definetly stuck with you forever. A jerk who steals kisses and isn't nice to people at all." She said with a small frown. She then sighed lightly seeming to change her mind. "I do have a question. If you were just going to be a jerk to me why did you take care of the jerk in the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Erik looks away for a moment before turning to her. "I'm sorry I was, as you say, a jerk. I've just... had bad experiences with shamans. But I hate people who attack other people even more. Especially men who try to take advantage of a woman. Men are supposed to protect and care for their women, even though usually, at least in my culture, the women are fiercer than the men. And I'd say I'm sorry for stealing your first kiss... but if I hadn't I wouldn't have kissed you twice."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:40 pm

"As I said those Shamans are failures and should quit." Kaori said with a light nod. It sent her hair flying since she wasn't wearing any of her usual trinkets. "Besides I'm used to it. He's a jerk and doesn't like that I try to save the shifters. He's also not happy that I never seem to die. He's tried to kill me a few times but I don't really feel anything." She shrugged lightly and ran her fingers over the fabric of the couch. "Women in most cultures are not as stronge as men and are often taken advantage of. There are the rare warriors though that can desstroy any man. You shouldn't judge a woman by her aperance. And I wouldn't mind so much if you would have asked."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:58 pm

"I'm sorry but as I said, men are to protect and care for their women. Even though the women can usually kick us down and beat us to bloody pulps," Erik says, smiling a little." Erik stands and moves to the door again, walking outside and sitting against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Kaori blinked in surprised and followed after him. "What are you doing? If you're going to sit outside spying on me you might as well be inside with me. I wouldn't mind some company. Besides you really shouldn't be walking around so much. Your wounds could open up and you will be bleeding out again. That would not be good for your recovery." She said with a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Erik looks up at her and holds his hand out to her. "Would you sit with me for a minute? I like the outside. I'll come inside soon, if you truly do not wish me to leave. If you wish me to leave... I'll do so." he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Kaori closed the door and gently took his hand. She then sat beside him and looked up at the sky. "The outside is rather nice. And I can understand why you like it out here. Then again it could just be the animal instincts in you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Erik smiles, setting his head back and staring up at the tree tops and the sky. "Perhaps it's my animal instincts. Perhaps I just like it. I don't know, but either way. It's beautiful. It's even more beautiful while your in it. Soaring through the sky on the wings of an eagle, or a sparrow. Or any other bird. A phoenix." he murmurs, though it's strange he says that because only the most powerful and ancient shape shifters of powerful bloodlines can turn into a phoenix and the other mystical creatures.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Kaori smiled lightly. "I know what you mean. I have tried it only I am not the owner of the wings. But it was amazing. Although I think the bird would like to yell at me and say I caused him back problems. He shouldn't have offered if he was going to complain. Darn giant bird." She smiled lightly to herself and laid her head on his shoulder. "I heared a lot about a white pheonix. There was a story my..... friend used to tell me about one. It was rather interesting."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:02 pm

"A white pheonix huh? And who is this friend? Would you mind telling me the story?" Erik asks gently.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:05 pm

"You haven't heard the fairy tale of the hunter and the white pheonix who turned into a man? I thought it was rather common. And you might know her. Her name is Aneko. She saved me once from some of those men. It was when I was still young and I was no as able to protect myself. She told me the story to cheer me up. I think though that it's a story about her parents. So it is not so much a tale as a true story." Kaori said with a small sigh. She didn't move her head from his shoulder but she continued to look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Erik reaches up and gently strokes her hair, hesitantly as if afraid she'll get mad at him. "Yes, I've heard that tale. I did not know if you spoke of the same one. And yes, I know your friend. In face a former... companion of mine seemed extremely friendly and protective of her last I saw. Dangerous man, he is."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:19 pm

"Dangerous woman she is." Kaori said with a light sigh. She didn't move her head but her eyes closed slightly. "It's good that she found a man. She deserves one. But I was talking about that story. It is a wonderful story and is rather happy. Until the end of it. No one has ever heared the end though"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Erik looks over at her, "The end isn't that they live happily ever after?" he asks gently, knowing, just from what she said that it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 pm

'"Of course not. She just ends it that way because the rest is so sad. After they get married they had a child. After the birth the nurse told them that they could never hold their daughter. They would never get to see her again or know anything about her. They then took the daughter away where she grew up alone. No one ever touched her not even to beat her." Kaori said with a light sigh. "But now the story can have a happy ending. I am sure they will find her parents some day."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Erik looks up at the sky again and then looks at Kaori. "You said you like flying right?" He asks gently, a bright look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 pm

"Yes I do. But since I don't have wings I can't do it often. Not to mention the birds are kind of little jerks. I guess it is close to mating season though." Kaori said with a light nod. She opened her eyes to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Erik looks at the sky for a moment before smiling. "Would you like to go flying? I'm sure I can give you a ride without a lot of complaining." he says, smiling at her, seeming eager to fly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:47 pm

"If you don't mind taking me. Although you might have to become a rather big bird to carry me. Although I am not all that big it takes a little effort." Kaori said with a light nod. She was trying not to just jump on him with joy. She loved to fly but she didn't really get to do it often.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Erik grins, "I can do big. I can do beautiful and powerful as well." he murmurs and touches her lips with his thumb before standing. He stretches slightly, a smile on his lips, as he begins to shimmer and become larger as he changes shape into a large black phoenix. He turns to her, his eyes still silver, and lowers himself to allow her on his back.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Kaori blinked in surprise and looked at him with wide eyes, She then carefuly climbed onto his back. She wrapped her arms gently around his neck, making sure not to choke him. She gave him a light squeez. "I'm ready to go if you are."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Erik lets out a phoenix cry and springs into the air, beating his long, strong wings to get them up. Once they get to a suitable altitude he spreads his gliding feathers, letting the wind currents carry them. They fly over green forests, yellow fields, and white snow. Once Erik dives toward the ground, coming up just enough so they skim over a lake, close enough for Kaori to run her fingers through the water.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Kaori let out a small sound when they took off into the air. Flying with him was amazing. Gliding through the air feeling the beat of his stronge wings. It was wonderful and couldn't imagine anything more wonderful. She smiled happily when they flew over the water. She reached down her little hand and skimed her fingers through the water. Little fish jumped up beside them as if to great her. She smiled lightly and wiggled her fingers. The water seemed to suround her fingers for a moment. They trickled over her fingers and started to form designs on her palm. "Wow." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next