Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Rath sighed as he made his way to his office. He felt his heart sink. Of course she wasn't ready to admit love to him. He was too hurried in his action and should have thought more about it. Now he had gone and ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Terena opens her eyes. For some reason she felt that he had lied to her. That he was hurt. She gets up and follows after him, silently. She walks into his office and sneaks up behind him silently. "Rath..." she breath, reaching for and massaging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 am

Rath flinched away from her touch. "Oh I am sorry Terena. You surprised me. What are you doing out of bed? I did say you needed your rest." He said giving her a concerned look. He gently stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:06 am

"Rath... I wanted to tell you. I shouldn't have been so stupid before. I do love you..." she murmurs, stroking his cheek. "I really do Rath. I'm sorry... for not telling you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:08 am

"It is fine. I should not have thrown such feelings at you. I am so selfish. Why do I keep acting as though my feelings mater? I should learn not to just shove them at you." Rath said with a lilght sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:14 am

"No!" Terena cries and straddles him, pulling him close for a fiery kiss. She glares into his eyes when she pulls away. "Don't do that. You didn't throw or shove your feelings at me. And your feelings *do* matter. I just was afraid. But I shouldn't have been. You're not selfish. Your a wonderful man and I love you." she says, kissing his tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 am

Rath blinked in surpise and looked up at her. No woman had ever said such things to him before. Should he believe her? He let out a small sob and burried his face against her stomach. "I'm sorry Terena. Please don't be mad. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:29 am

Terena smiles and kisses him again. "You don't need to be sorry my beautiful man. And I'm not mad. I have no reason to be. You're the most I could ever ask for my love..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 am

Rath let out a small growl. He stood and gently pushed her onto the desk. "I could never really concentrait on paperwork. Now I am going to tup you like a rabit. All over the desk." He said and threw the gown over her head. He then quickly undressed. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:39 am

Terena smiles and caresses his cheek gently. "I think I like this idea my love. Though I'm afraid your papers will be scattered." she says, running her hands over him before suddenly pulling him close. "But who cares."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:41 am

"I have them numbered." Rath murmured. He pulled her close and kissed her chest gently. "I am going to enjoy this and so are you."

(Time skip)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:49 am

Terena wakes up, laying on the floor with her head on Rath's stomach. Somehow they had ended up here. "Mmm... that was wonderful my love." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:52 am

Rath murmured something in his sleep. His hand gently rested on Terena's chest. Ice started from his fingers and formed a lovely dress around her. It was surprisingly warm and comfortable. It wasn't see through either. "Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 am

Terena smiles and snuggles closer to Rath. "Thank you my love..." she murmurs and kisses his neck.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:03 am

"Anything for you." Rath murmured. Just then someone barged throught the door.

"Hey Rath what do you think you're......" The person quickly dashed out. "Gods Rath. Put some cloths on."

"You're the one who barged in on me." Rath snapped. He stood and clothed himself before he pulled Terena up with him. "Don't be so rude you little pest."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 am

Terena quickly slips her nightgown on, not liking anyone to see her except her Rath. And then she helped him get his clothes on because she didn't like anyone seeing *her* Rath except her. "Who was that?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 am

(Did you forget about the ice clothing? Don't make being creative so hard.)

Rath sighed lightly. "He is my right hand man. Dash is a pest though. He has the worst timing. Get in here Dash!" The little man poked his head back through the door. He looked like a tiny elf clothed from head to toe in blues.

"Are you decent now? I don't want to see Rath's bits everywhere. Ick."

"Don't you insult my bits ou little rat. I'll kill you." He said making a grab for the creature. Dash simply ran out of his way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:16 am

(sorry.)

Terena rests a hand on Rath's shoulder. "Calm down love. I don't want him seeing your bits either," she purrs and rests her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 am

"I don't are what the little rat sees. He has no right to insult me. I am a well grown man. And far alrger then some jack frost." Rath said and flicked Dash's nose. "So don't insult me wee man. You are far smaller than me. In every aspect."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 am

Terena rolls her eyes, "We get the point love. Now let the man tell you or ask you what he wished to." she says and looks at Dash.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 am

"I think I like your lasy friend." Dash said. He hoped up onto the desk and held a card out to him. "Here ya go big guy. It's an invite to your sister's wedding. She thought you would want to be there since your parents most likely will refuse to come."

"I will be there. I need to be there for my sister a little more this time." Rath said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:31 am

Terena looks up at Rath. "Have you not been there for your sister much?" she asks softly, not judging at all.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:33 am

"Not really. She was taken away by a bunch of jerks of this province. I was barely even aware I had a sister. I only met her recently. She doesn't seem to be happy with me ever. I supouse I can understand it though." Rath said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 am

Terena frowns, "Why wouldn't she be happy with you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:44 am

"I never bothered to find her or get to know her. I was just kind of there usually to deliver news that wasn't good. I am rather surprised she invited me to her wedding. But Is upouse this is my chance at forgiveness." Rath said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 am

Terena smiles, "Then I guess we'll just have to convince her, and he fiance, that you're a good guy. Not just good but wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next