Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:56 am

(0.0 Sounds like a good idea. You can post then. I have no idea what to post.)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:03 am

Afterwards, Koran was spooning with the woman, carressing her long locks of hair and her cheeks softly. "Now then, tell me this; where is your key to Thyme's tower? I have something to request of her that only she can grant me." He was ready to stop her from escaping or calling for help.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 am

The woman sighs, "Why would you want the key to that woman's tower?" she pouts but then continues. "Our key is inside the volcano in the center of the lake. It's an 'underwater' volcano but also has the guardians of our race protecting the entrance and the rest of it. None of us on the surface have ever seen it."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 am

"That's all i needed to know for now. I think i might return some time in the future if things work out." Koran said before he left the small building, his armor appearing on him. He then began heading towards the volcano the woman had mentioned, ignoring the heat he could feel rippling off the lake.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:20 am

The woman runs out of the hut, following after him and already clothed. "But how are you going to survive the lava?" she cries, eyes wide as she watches him and watches the lava bubble.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 am

"Simple, i won't touch it." Koran stated before coating himself in the protection and speed spells again. He then began speeding towards the volcano and seemed to just be using the lava as a walkable surface.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:28 am

The woman gapes at Koran but stays silent, not alerting anyone of his presence or what he was doing.
~~~
Time wakes many hours later, refreshed and happy, especially as she looks at her love, Koga.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:32 am

Koran practically flew across the lava until he reached the volcano. The woman had mentioned guardians so he had to keep his eyes open for them before entering.

Koga woke slowly after Time and smiled slightly when he saw she was awake. Not exactly the type to keep secrets about his feelings from the one he loved.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:37 am

The Guardians stand about the volcano, dressed in elaborate but effective armors that are magically and physically fortified. They watch him as he approaches and make a barrier around the entrance.
~~~
Time smiles up at him and then sits up, stretching. "Good morning Koga."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:42 am

Koran chuckled at their attempt to stop his quest. He strode forward, acting nonchalaunt since he didn't need to worry if he did things right.

Koga sat up as well, yawning slightly. "And a good morning it is when one wakes up next to the one they love the most."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 am

The Guardians gather fire in their palms, raining it down on him like arrows, all of them except one who had a weird necklace around their neck.
~~~
Time gets up and stretches. "So what shall we do today?" she asks, still a bit tired but ready to start the day. She knew how important it was to enjoy your time.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 am

Koran noticed this right off and made it look like he was heading towards one of the people firing [hehe] at him before he suddenly leaped behind the person with the necklace. "This could be easier than i thought."

"Well, what do you feel like doing?" Koga asked, getting up and starting to get dressed for the day since society did expect a certain level of decorum. If he had his way, though, people would be able to go around in the natural if they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:57 am

The person with the necklace suddenly moves with almost blinding speed, disappearing into the crowd of Fire Denizens.
~~~
Time chuckles, dressing herself with a wave of her hand, "I don't know... do you know of anything interesting going on?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 am

Koran pulled out a scroll from his armor and unsealed it carefully. It was clear fro mthe delicate handling that it held something that even he might succumb to if not careful. "Now, lose yourselves in dreams!" he declared, throwing the scroll up into the air as a blinding flash came from it. Theoretically, they'd all enter the land of dreams and he'd be able to access their minds and dig the information out easily. The hard part was staying awake.

"Well, Koran should be taking the trials now. It was obvious that the king was getting weaker recently so i wouldn't be surprised if he's gone on and all. Since it's his trial, no way in hell we can interfere." Koga said, setting his shoulder pads in place and tying his belt.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:09 am

Almost all of the Guardians fall asleep except the one with the key stays part way away, stumbling toward the entrance of the volcano.
~~~
Time smiles, "But we can watch can't we? I remember helping Thyme set up the original trials." she says, eyes distant for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:25 am

Koran quickly turned his attention to the one with the key and appeared in front of them, taking the key away before he resealed the spell. It was getting harder to execute precise control but he could still use his powers for the moment which was a good sign.

"These should be a bit harder than the last. Still, should be interesting to see if he can do it or not." Koga said, no real feeling towards his god-son [pun, bad] since he had sworn allegience to Thyme and only put up with the family of self-declared rulers since he could bide his time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:29 am

The Guardian who had the key collapses into the laval, disappearing. It hadn't truly been one of the fire denizens which is why it hadn't succumbed to the spell.
~~~
(Lol xD Nice)

Time smiles, "And anyway, after the keys he still have to get to Black Mount and get the Black Key. And he's got to go through Mal to do that,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:39 am

Koran snorted slightly before walking back towards his steed, holding the key for a moment before hiding it on his person. Only a few more keys to get and places to see before he could get close yet he could still do it if he kept forward.

((Well, he is Koga's god-son like we humans have god-parents and the like but, well, you know.))

"There's also his waning powers. Even if he is prepared, he could be killed if he does something wrong." Koga muttered, his thoughts suddenly turing to the plan pretty much all of Thyme's accomplices knew something about. If Koran could bind his soul to hers, there'd be a chance.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 am

Koran's stallion neighs and begins toward Tempest Lake but is slowed by the harsh winds that surround the area. Slowly the horse begins changing to adapt to the winds, becoming faster and steadier.
~~~
Time sighs, "True enough. And if he makes it he has a decision. Take Thyme's powers and earn her hatred, or bind his soul to hers forever and free her?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 am

"He better choose to free her otherwise we'll have to wait longer until we get another chance to free her." Koga growled. He'd waited so long as it was and, even with the company of Time, he didn't think he could stand waiting.

Koran couldn't help but laugh at the sudden irony of what he was doing. He was battling his way through the elements themselves all for Thyme's power but did he want power or her? That question echoed in his mind continuously as they headed towards the next lake.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Time chuckles and touches Koga's shoulder. "Don't worry. If he chooses to take her power we will wait. We will bide our time and victory will be all the sweeter."
~~~
Soon they arrive at Tempest lake which is just a large crater in the ground filled with tornados and fierce winds that will beat and toss almost anything to a bloody pulp. But for some reason the stallion continues forward, not seeming to be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Time's touch calmed Koga down somewhat and he sighed, visibly relaxing his muscles. "Even so, he better free her from her bonds. I know i'm relying on it."

Koran laughed manicly as they charged forward. He really was braving the elements this time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Time smiles, "I have a feeling it'll be a tough decision for him."
~~~
The horse begins galloping forward but the strange fin like things it developed in the winds keep them on the ground and redirect the winds so they don't get hurt. suddenly in the middle of the 'lake' is a large cave.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Koga placed an arm around Time and teleported them to high above Tempest Lake, looking down on Koran who had just leaped from his steed, falling towards the cave. The landing wasn't too pleasant but he stood up, forcing himself to keep going despite his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 pm

The Stallion neighs and moves, protecting Koran from the winds until he gets into the dark and slightly wet cave which has a glowing light deep inside. But there are traps in this one tunnel on the way to the light.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Koran kept moving through the cave, his reactions dulling quickly as a dart trap hit him right in the back. We all know what those can do. Anyway, he dodged through the traps as best he could until he reached the light, panting heavily. He reached out, trying to grasp it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next