Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Skeleton Jack Peach

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Koran kept moving through the cave, his reactions dulling quickly as a dart trap hit him right in the back. We all know what those can do. Anyway, he dodged through the traps as best he could until he reached the light, panting heavily. He reached out, trying to grasp it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:02 pm

The key literally just drops into his hand but suddenly the cave begins shaking, about to collapse. But for some odd and crazy reason the stallion have worked his way through the caves, all of the traps already disarmed so he could get through. He neighs in a panicked way, turning around, ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Koran took the key and got on the horse as quickly as he could at that moment, riding out of the cave before it collapsed. "Another step closer. Soon this will all be over."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 pm

The horse neighs in answer, seeming to understand him. He immediately begins running for Tsunami Lake. Soon they enter the tundra, the air extremely cold and frigid winds blowing over them causing them to be slower.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 pm

"Cold here. Not going to stay long but, well, best be used to it long enough." Koran muttered, looking around carefully. Being careful, even when tired, made things a bit safer.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Creatures from the water and ice bound across the snow covered landscape. But suddenly the stallion stops, too tired and unable to adapt to the cold fast enough for their journey. Suddenly a weird dragon like creature runs up. The stallion looks at him, his eyes begging for him to come back after he gets the key.

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 Japan-10b

(The dragon thing. It runs on those claws on it's wings too.)
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Koran smiled slightly and petted the horse's mane a bit. "I'll be back shortly." He said before getting on the beast that had come up.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:32 pm

The snow dragon let's out a high pitched cry and begins running, some gland on its head making the air that travels back to Koran warm.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Koran sighed slightly and kept up his vigil so he wouldn't miss the chance to end the quest sooner.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:08 pm

The snow dragon and Koran soon come upon a statue made of ice in the middle of a true lake, and in the center of it is a bright blue stone that is part of the key. But only half of it.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Koran leaped off the dragon and took the stone as gently as he could. You never knew what would happen if you so much as breathed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Suddenly a whirlpool begins spinning around where the statue was as it crumbles to the ground. Only visible now is the fact that the rest of the key is deep under the ice and you have to swim through the whirlpool to get it.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Koran used one of the chunks of ice as a sort of diving board, heading down into the lake, forcing himself to speed up. He felt the pain in his muscles but he forced himself to continue anyway until he grabbed the other half of the key and turned himself around, heading up.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:20 pm

The snow dragon waits on the edge of the lake, seeming a bit nervous even as the ice begins to crack slowly.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Koran heaved himself out of the lake, drawing in a long and deep breath as he walked towards the dragon, unable to really move since he was now cold and much more tired than before.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:26 pm

The dragon pulls him onto it's back, curling it's wings around him. Underneath its wings it gets quite warm, almost uncomfortably. The dragon begins running again, heading back toward the horse. It was a bit odd that all these creatures were helping him.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:27 pm

The fact that the animals were helping him didn't get by Koran but he didn't question that either since he needed to focus on the quest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 pm

The dragon soon arrives back at the stallion, who is now standing and ready for the next part of the journey. But the dragon puts down a medallion filled with water from the lake and growls at Koran ~Do not lose it, wear it,~ it growls in his mind before turning and running again.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Koran put on the medallion and mounted the horse again, sighing slightly. "We've done a lot but the real journey is barely begun. We best get moving."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:40 pm

The stallion neighs, not seeming to know where to go next, it looks back at Koran and tosses its head a bit, waiting for direction.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:47 pm

Koran turned the stallion towards the Cursed City and nudging him on, a wierd feeling in his heart. ~I wonder; why am i doing this, anyway? While i need to take my place as King, Thyme does need to be free. What's the right choice?~
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:54 pm

(Moving to The Cursed City)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16