Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm

"I supouse being the prince you have much to do." Akiko said with a light nod. "But this matter is rather important. It has the possibility to change a lot of things." She said with a small smile and a light shrug. "Do you have a private place that we may speak?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Time smiles at Koga. "Hello Koga. And yes... it does sort of make me wonder," she murmurs, touching a leaf and lengthening the life span of the tree. "They're truly beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Koran nodded slightly as the area around them shimmered slightly and they appeared in his private study which was situated between the hall and his bed chambers. "This is as private as it gets around here. None of the others peek into another's private areas without permission and good reason."

"Much as you are." Koga said before he could stop himself. He looked away quickly, blushing furiously and wishing he hadn't said it. Well, no taking it back now so he'd better be ready to accept the consequences and face the music, proverbially speaking.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Akiko tucked her skirt under her and sat down in a chair. She crossed her feet at the ankels abd inspected her shoes. They were rather nice but a little Tinkerbell ish. "So little prince I wish to know. How much do you know about the goddess Thyme?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Time smiles and looks at him, still tending the plants. "Thank you, Koga. You're not bad looking yourself." she murmurs and steps away from the plants, toward him.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm

"Ad much as i need to, from what i've been told. They say she's evil and, while i believe them, i get the feeling there's more to the story than people say." Koran said, wondering why she was asking this. "When my father passes on, i go and seize her powers from her, according to tradition."

Koga sighed mentally, glad she hadn't over reacted at his slip of the tongue. While he meant it, he'd never thought of actually saying it since he wasn't really supposed to deviate from his duties, even though he could. He looked back at Time with a gentle smile. "I really mean it."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Akiko tilted her head as she looked at the man. Her face remained emotionless. "What gives you the right to take her power? She was given it for a reason. And without it you would never have been created. And those selfish people who keep despise her and steel from her are doing terrible things to her. You know they tried to kill her sister and imprisoned her brother. I wonder what they will do to less powerful people who stand in there way."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Time chuckles and steps a bit closer, now only about three of his steps from him. "I really mean it as well. In fact you're one of those things, like plants, that seems to get better the longer your here, and oddly enough... the longer you're away the more I miss you."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:15 pm

"I'm not going to presume to say things about others since i'm just one of many. I'm just doing what i'm meant to, nothing more or less." Koran said, shrugging slightly. "Besides, i'm not one to question everything. If i was, nothing would get done."

Koga blushed even deeper. "Time........i've been feeling similarly. The more we aren't together, it feels like something's stabbing right here." he said, taking her hand and placing it over his heart. It was pounding furiously right then, almost like he was running a marathon or, in his case, the divine version.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Akiko let out a small laugh. "I have questioned many things and it often leads to answers or much confusion. But you could all ways break the pattern. But I think I have someone I would like you to meet. Tomorrow though. I find it rude to pop in on people without notice. And I would like to go home and make my man very happy. I am sure he is rather worried. Thank you for seeing me." She said before she transported herself to see Thyme.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Time smiles, her fingers curling around his shirt over his heart. "I can feel your heart beating Koga. Why is it beating so quickly, so furiously?" she asks, curious and slightly teasing.

Thyme smiles when her sister appears. "Hello sister!" she cries, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 pm

"Well, this could prove to be interesting. Just hope it turns out well." Koran said, turning to one of the bookshelves and pulled out a volume on the various gods that existed in the world.

Koga placed one hand over Time's and the other at her waist. "Because you're here with me. And because......i've cared about you for a long time now."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm

"Thyme!" Akiko cried happily and threw herself at her sister. "So I have a visitor coming to see you tomorrow. And I want you to apear normal ish and perhaps not tell him your name. I want you too to get along first before prejudice can get in the way. And I will be here if you need any help." She said giving her sister a ligth squeez.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Thyme frowns at her sister, "He may visit but he cannot touch me or know who I am. And he may only visit once. If he wishes to come again he must go through the gauntlet."

Time smiles and steps just a bit closer, his hand on her hip feeling warm. He looks up at him with a slightly shy expression. "Thank you for having the courage to tell me Koga," she murmurs and lays her head slowly and gently on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Koga felt the temptation to just flat out kiss her but the thought made him blush an even deeper red before passing out, making sure Time didn't fall with him. He got like that when he imagined or got too close to situations like that but it would fade eventually [if you know what i mean].

"Curious.........There's someone remarkably similar to that girl described here but different somehow. She has an unmentionable name and is the sister to the evil one and the imprisoned goddess. Wonder if this is all connected somehow. Too much of a stretch, though." Koran muttered, pouring over the book, making sure he wasn't misreading.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Akiko smiled and gently poked her sister. "Don't worry my lovely sister. I am putting all of the pieces back together. And soon you will be free and so will Mal. It will be a happy family once more. So don't worry. Just tone down on your important goddess look. Not so much like yourself. The big old gods book could be a pain. But no worrie." She said and held out a box to her sister. "It is a present for you. I hope it's your size. I am not sure of your dress size but Libra said it would be perfect for you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Thyme smiles, "Thank you sister! And I suppose I will try for you." she says and pulls out the dress, smiling. "It's beautiful."
~~~
Time looks at Koga and sighs, "Ah my poor Koga," she murmurs and picks him up, taking him to her secret room in her temple.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Koga woke up eventually, not realizing that he'd been stripped down to the waist. When he noticed, he blushed again, looking around for his clothes.

Koran eventually set the book back on the shelf and sighed slightly. "Another new thing to worry about. Don't know how they put up with it."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Akiko smiled at her sister before letting go of her. "I hope you will wear it tomorrow. And I will see you later. See you my beloved sister." She said before she transported herself back to Mottan's side.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Time walks into the room and see Koga is awake. "Good morning Koga. I hope you're ok. I guess you probably are but... I was a bit worried." she murmurs.
~~~
Mottan pulls Akiko into his arms. "You were gone so long, I started to get worried. Are you ok my love?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Koga blushed when Time walked in and nearly tried to put something over his chest but stopped himself since he wasn't THAT embaressed. "I'm fine. I just fainted."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 pm

"I am fine. And I would have been home sooner but Everytime I went to see someone they would send me off to talk to someone else. It was so confusing. But I am back and ready to love you." Akiko said. She then tackled him and planted a big kiss on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Time chuckles, "Well I've never seen anyone faint so it worried me a bit. But I'm glad you're ok." she says, looking at his chest.
~~~
Mottan catches her and kisses her deeply. "I'm glad. I was just feeling like I was lacking some love," he teases.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm

"Well, i'm fine. It's just something i go through from time to time, being as i've got an over-active imagination and occasionally get too close to losing self control." Koga said, saying it in a rather vague manner so as to explain yet not give too much away right off.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:38 pm

"You will never be lacking in love as long as I'm around. I will love you silly and make sure you all ways have a love drunk grin on your face and a haze in your eyes." Akiko said with a smile. She tugged him gently over to the bed and pushed him onto the bed. "Now we comence with the reunion."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Mottan grins, "And so we shall," he murmurs against her lips as he pulls her down.
(TS xD)
~~~
Time looks thoughtful for a minute and then nods. "Makes sense. Ok well... I guess you're free to leave whenever you wish," she murmurs and moves to her small desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next