Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koran's Trials

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:38 am

Koran proudly strode through the gates, holding his head high, and entered the forest. In the forest, he felt that familiar twinge in his heart and the swell of music filled his ears.

((Thought this fit with that moment.))
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:40 am

Numerous forest creatures run past him and a few even sniff him. But suddenly he comes upon the gates of White Mount itself.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:43 am

Koran gently reached out and touched the gate, pushing it open and entering. THe vibe he got upon entering was like nothing else he'd felt before, making his heart reverborate slightly as the swell of music rose and fell like the motions of the waves.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:45 am

Suddenly a dart trap fires even as the floor underneath him begins to collapse.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 am

Koran leaped forward with a sudden burst of agility, accidentally landing on a pressure pad that sent a rolling stone after him [cheesy!] and thusly making him run forward as fast as he could until he ducked into a small side passage, thus letting the stone pass him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 am

However, the moment he steps into the passageway a pit of vipers opens up along the whole passageway.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:55 am

"How many traps are there in this place?!" Koran asked himself as he scrambled back up and almost fell over himself following the boulder. He swung over pits, ducked under swinging blades/axes, leaped over small ravines, and dodged dart until he fell to his knees from all the speed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:00 am

Suddenly, and probably unexpectedly, Thyme's door is in front of him, her kitchen, dining room, and study first and then her bedroom, where she lays in her blue gown, golden hair splayed out around her pale face and deep red lips, relaxed in a bit happy and definitely innocent expression. Her figure is nice and curvy, her top a little more so.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:07 am

Koran slowly entered Thyme's chambers and made his way around first before he found her study and bedroom. When he saw Thyme, he felt his heart begin to race and blushed intensely. ~Thyme......~ he thought before kneeling beside her and kissing her on the lips.

((I thought that would sorta engage the soul thing.))
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:13 am

Thyme's lips warm against his and suddenly her eyes snap open, dark blue eyes wide in her face and looking at him even though she doesn't pull away or push him away. ~Here's the final trial all of your ancestors had to go through as well..~ her voice whispers in his head as her powers begins rushing back into her. Each of the previous kings had had to fight Thyme while her powers were coming back to steal them from her. ~What is your choice?~ she asks softly, eyes filled with feeling that shouldn't be there but was.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 am

Koran knew what he had to do in the instant she spoke to him via the mind. He backed up a few steps and knelt to her, the ruby falling from his eye, rendering him blind. ~I renounce my claim. I have no wish to be king if it means lessening you in any way, my goddess.~
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:23 am

Thyme gets off the bed, kneeling in front of him and touching his cheek. His ruby floats back to his hand. Tears stream down her cheek, "Koran..." she murmurs, voice shaking. "Why would you do this for me?" she asks quietly, using her powers to make it so his ruby would go in and not fall out again unless he willed it. She didn't want him hurt in any way, she cared for him.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 am

"Because you're so amazing and beautiful, the epitome of a goddess. We don't deserve your kindness yet you brught us into being and showed us such generousity. Your radience blesses us and we will never be able to repay you." Koran said, not placing his ruby back in yet and looking at her with his blind eyes, not noticing tears streaming down his cheeks.

((I teared up writing this. Damn i'm good with emotions.))
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:36 am

Thyme smiles sadly, kissing him gently. "Put your ruby in Koran. I want you to be able to see me," she murmurs softly, one hand on his cheek and the other taking his hand and placing it on her own cheek. "You know though... you know I can't contain my powers anymore. I'll lose myself. Forever," she murmurs, "I don't believe anyone would want to bind their soul to a woman they do not love in order to save her. Even if... she loves him," she murmurs, a tear dropping from her cheek onto his hand.

(I've been crying for like this whole scene xD)
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:42 am

Koran moved his hand from her cheek so he held her with one arm. He then placed his other hand, the one holding his ruby, over her heart. "My eyes are yours. I give you my soul so you can live on." he whispered, his body going limp as the ruby absorbed his soul and went into Thyme's, basically rendering his body into something akin to a vessal for her powers like a bowl held water.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 am

"No! Koran!" Thyme screams, all of the windows and glass shattering in an instant. "Don't leave me!" she cries, tears streaming like rivers down her cheeks as she pulls him into her arms, rocking back and forth, "This isn't what I meant..." she cries, pressing the ruby over his heart, hoping, just hoping he'll come back to her. "I love you, Koran..." she murmurs as she begins to give up hope. At that instant thunderclouds gather over the whole world, pouring rain and lashing out with the fury of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 am

Koga looked around, growling slightly. "What did that fool do! He knows that he shouldn't make Thyme upset!" He felt a sharp stabbing pain in his lungs, the balance of nature being upset and something he'd chained up long ago stirring. He suddenly placed an arm around Time and took her hand in his other on, seeming to waltz with her in the sky, pooling their power and trying to limit the damage.

Koran's heart had slowed down to one beat every few moments. He then felt Thyme's tears on his cheek, his heart tightening before beating impossibly rapidly, his body restoring very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:05 am

"Koran, my Koran," Thyme cries, kissing his forehead gently, not noticing his heart beginning to beat faster. "Why did you have to leave?" she asks, voice shaky and cracking.

Time looks up at the sky, dancing with Koga and spreading her own power over the land, freezing it in time to protect it a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:10 am

Koga spun Time around before bringing her back into his arms and kissed her on the lips, multiplying their powers several times.

Koran opened his eyes and a very ragged, slow breath was drawn into his lungs. "Thyme.....I can see you........Why is such beauty so sad?" His voice was shuddering and slightly raspy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 am

Time kisses him back, using the multiplication of their powers to temporarily freeze the storms.
~~~
Thyme looks into Koga's eyes and lets out a small cry, kissing him gently on the lips, "Koran... I thought you were dead," she murmurs, still crying, "I thought you had left me just when I found you,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:20 am

Koran chuckled slightly and reached up with one hand, carressing her cheek. "You're sweet and beautiful. If only i'd met you sooner, we could've been so much closer. I do care for you, really."

As the storms froze, Koga teleported them to join Thyme and Koran but they were invisible to the two.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:24 am

"Don't you ever do that again," Thyme commands, voice sounding angry but the clouds disappeared outside and the sun shone, flowers blooming and her eyes sparkle. She sighs and lifts him up, gently laying him on the bed and snuggling next to him, laying her head on his shoulder, "I care for you as well Koran. I love you. And not in the way that I love all creatures."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:27 am

"Thyme, if you need anything, i'll do anything in my power to give it to you." Koran whispered, smiling softly. Koga had to stifle a laugh at this since he was more than amused at the events unfolding in front of him but he and Time had been similar just a while before they'd 'started'.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 am

Thyme smiles, draping an arm over his chest before looking up at his face. "So then... would you kiss me if I asked you to Koran? Would you mean it?" she asks, eyes searching. Their souls still weren't bound, not in the way that was needed to stabilize both Thyme's powers and her very being.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 am

"I would mean it." Koran said, having meant it earlier and willing to mean it in the future. "If that's what you want, i'll happily do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koran's Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials Empty

Back to top Go down

Koran's Trials
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next