Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koran's Trials

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 am

"I would mean it." Koran said, having meant it earlier and willing to mean it in the future. "If that's what you want, i'll happily do it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:36 am

"Then kiss me Koran, and mean it," Thyme murmurs, eyes sparkling. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:38 am

Koran leaned forward slightly and pressed his lips to Thyme's, kissing her passionately and meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:44 am

Thyme kisses him back just as passionately and smiles before pulling away after a moment, "If I asked you if you would mind if I loved you what would you say? If I asked if you love me what would you say?" she asks quietly voice becoming serene and serious.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:48 am

"Then i would love you as much as you would want of me. I would be blessed beyond all blessed wonders if you loved me." Koran said, blushing brightly at that idea.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 am

Thyme smiles and kisses him lightly before asking her next questions, "Would you love me just because I asked? Or because you really feel it? And if you truly love me... would you allow me to bind our souls?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:57 am

"I would feel it wholeheartedly and i would gladly be bound to you for all time." Koran said, feeling his heart melt at her questions.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 am

Thyme smiles and lays her head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. She closes her eyes and centers on the rhythm. Hers begins to slow and his begins to speed up until they beat in unison. She then lifts her head up and kisses him, matching their breathes to the same rhythm. Finally she touches just where his neck and shoulder connect, right in the dip of the throat. Her powers begin flooding into him and back into her, an endless circuit between them. She closes her eyes as she feels a connection between them solidifying, letting them speak to each other over any distance. "Koran.." she murmurs, feeling pleasure and heat crash through her and into him.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:06 am

Koran moaned slightly and sighed, clearly feeling her power, her warmth and pleasure. It was a truly unique experience for him and wouldn't be matched too easily in every day or war time circumstances. He then felt his powers flowing into Thyme and back into him, a circut that lined the other. "Thyme.....I love you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:12 am

"I love you too Koran," Thyme murmurs, curling next to them. The joining wasn't completely finished for them yet but it was finished in the most important ways for now.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 am

Koran could tell that it wasn't completely finished but he didn't mind since he was ok with just being with her at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 am

Thyme closes her eyes, feeling the ebb and flow of her powers as they slowly came back to her, and Koran too. She miles a bit at the irony, here all of his family had come to steal her powers, getting themselves killed and only being able to access some of her powers. And by releasing her Koran had gained access to even more of her power and would live longer.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 am

Koran honestly didn't do it because wanting to live longer or the like, he just wanted Thyme to be free in his own, unselfish way. Pretty generous, considering who he was and what his family had done to her. Normally they would've been all 'honor the family by taking her powers and keeping her sealed' or some similar crock of bad bathwater.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 am

Thyme smiles up at Koran, her eyes deep, dark blue. "What are you thinking about Koran?" she asks softly, curious about him. She knew him quite well but she wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:46 am

"You should know, being as you and i are connected." Koran said, chuckling slightly as his ruby red eyes met her beautiful blues. Pretty much the only thing he could help thinking about at that moment was her and what he'd done to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 am

Thyme smiles, "I'm not intruding on your thoughts, yet," she says, grinning. "But I could. If you don't mind," she says.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:52 am

Koran smiled slightly and willingly opened the proverbial door to his mind, allowing her access but only her. He did have to set boundries, right? Especially when around deities.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Thyme moves in, her own thoughts and soul a bright rainbow. It was happy and pure but also had dark streaks in it. She smiles, reveling in the connection of mind to mind and soul to soul. She sees that he's thinking of her and her heart starts speeding up, causing his to as well.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Koran's soul was like a dark, moonless night covered by clouds, resultant of confusion and too many battles fought. As their hearts began speeding up, he couldn't help but look into Thyme's mind as she looked into his. Wouldn't you be curious if someone wanted to look into your mind and you'd let them in?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Thyme was thinking about Koran and about how she couldn't seem to look away from him and that he had nice wide shoulders and a nice chest. But she's also thinking about a million other things, capable of processing enormous amounts of information, but the only thing she was consciously thinking about was him.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Koran blushed slightly when he saw her thoughts about him and he unconsciously placed his arms around her, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Thyme sighs, smiling at her lays her head on his chest and puts her hands on his chest as well, feeling the strong muscles underneath her. For some reason knowing his was strong made her want to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Koran felt similar about her but mostly because she was so beautiful to him and her skin felt so soft, almost like a reflection of her inner kindness. "Thyme.........you're really beautiful right now." he whispered, trying his best to control his hands and not move them anywhere indecent since that would more than ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Thyme smiles brightly, "Thank you Koran. Your beautiful as well," she says and then chuckles, "In a manly way of course," she teases but then becomes serious, "Your so strong and special and you understand me,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Koran flushed a slightly deeper red and tried to say something but the words couldn't come out so he instinctively kissed Thyme, his eyes full of emotion. He honestly cared about her but he wasn't sure if he should call it love or just tension ignited caring. It was most likely the former, though.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Thyme kisses him back but then relaxes, feeling that he perhaps isn't ready to go any further. But she was ok with that and knew to give him time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koran's Trials
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next