Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesner, The Land of Variety

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 pm

(But you love me right?)

"I think I might be able to give you something to do." Amz said giving Nickolai a small smile. She couldn't remember ever being this bold around a guy before. Then again she had never really liked any other guy before.

"Finally you're awake. I thought you were going to sleep forever or break my fingure if I tried to wake you up again." Kian said smiling slightly at Helena.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Nickolai's eyes flash and he lopes over toward Amz. "You shouldn't tease a demon you know," he says, looking down at her with vivid blue eyes.

Helena yawns and stretches. "I don't like having my sleep messed with," she says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 pm

"Who's teasing? I don't know about you but I was serious." Amz said casting a quick glance at his mouth before letting her eyes drift up to his. "Besides you don't even know if I have a sense of humor."

" I noticed." Kian said with a laugh. "I didn't mind waiting a little longer for you to wake up though. You're very pretty even when you sleep." He continued giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Nickolai growls and drops his lips to hers and kisses her softly, "Your sure?" he asks, his pupils slits like a cat's.

Helena practically chokes on her laughter, "Cute?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Amz pretended to think about it for a moment. "Of course I'm sure. I can't remember the last time I recklessly did anything. Kian does that while I on the other hand am a general. So yes I am sure." She said managing to fit the sentance in one breath. She had to work to keep her eyes from drifting back to his mouth.

"I don't believe I said anything about cute." Kian said. His brows furrowed slightly for a moment as he thought about it. "Nope didn't say anything about cute. I said you were pretty and you do tend to talk a little in your sleep. I found that very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Nickolai kisses her on the nose, then on the cheek, and pulled her closer to smell her hair for some odd cat reason. He smiles and then kisses her.

Helena shook her head, "Still... pretty doesn't quite seem to fit me," she murmurs, suddenly having difficulty not look at Kian.

(Stupid thing posted before I was done!)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Amz felt as though sparks were leaping across her skin when Nickolai touched it with his lips. How did he do that? Was it some kind of demon thing or just a guy thing? She couldn't remember ever feeling it before. She let out a small sound of surprise when he got around to actually kissing her. The sparkes were far more intense. It must just be a Nickolai thing. She didn't hesitate in wrapping her arms around his necks to pull him closer.

"If you say so. Even if you don't find yourself as pretty I am still going to see you that way. But perhaps I'll just keep my opinion to myself. Amz said that I have no fear so I'll probably say something that would embarase the snot out of anyone else." Kian said noding slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Nickolai grins as he kisses her and purrs, the vibrations from the purring vibrating deep within his chest.

Helena groans and shakes her head, "You are so silly. Does every woman catch your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Amz held back a laugh when she felt him purring. It was a hard thing to acomplish for she had never actually heard someone purr before. Then again she should expect it since he was a cat demon. She reached up and gently scratched him behind the ears.

Kian thought about her question for a moment. "Not every woman. Only the woman who have something intreaging about them can really catch my eye. I'm not as simple as you might think. I like the way certain woman hold themselves as if telling the world that they aren't affraid to be themselves." He said looking her over slightly. "That and woman who have a lot to admire." He said with a smile. She deffinetly had things to admire and her personality was intreaging as well.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:37 pm

(Intriguing)

Nickolai tilts back his head and purrs louder, "Oh god, that feels so good," he says, unconsciously pushing closer to the scratching behind his ear.

Helena frowns, "Oh. Well that seems... pretty smart really," she says.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 pm

(I get it I have bad spelling. Bite me.)

Amz let out a giggle as she continued to scratch him behind the ears. He was so cute and she couldn't believe how like a cat he was. She had once known a cat that had loved nothing more than to just lie in her arms and have her scratch behind his ears.

"I have my moments." Kian said stretching slightly. He ran his fingures through his hair as he continued to watch her. There was just something about Helena that he really liked. He wondered what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Nickolai purrs and turns his face into her hand and starts nuzzling her hand, opening his eyes and looking at her with sparkles in his eyes. When he isn't paying attention to his robe it begins falling off his shoulder, revealing the beginning of bright red markings.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:10 am

Amz smiled at him trying to hold back another giggle. "Who knew the might warrior likes a good scratch behind the ears?" She asked giving him a light kiss on the lips. Ever so lightly her other hand moved up and as gently as a feather started to move his robe a little further down.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Nickolai continues purring even as he speaks, "What can I say, it feels really good," he says, his voice deepening. His robe slips completely off one shoulder and reveals more scrolling art work, a dragon curling up that one shoulder, it's eyes literally glowing a bright blue.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:58 pm

"Then I will be sure to do it often." Amz said with a nod. She ran her feather light touch over his shoulder. "Where did this come from?" She asked softly wondering if he had ment for her to see it at all. Perhaps he wanted to keep it covered up but had lost himself in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:55 pm

"Huh? What?" Nickolai asks, looking and seeing that one shoulder is uncovered. His eyes widen and he quickly jerks the robe up over his shoulder, "Its nothing," he says, smiling nervously.

Helena smiles and lays back on the ground, thinking about things. Absently she rubs her right shoulder as if it tingles.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 pm

"If you say so. I would be happy to trade it for another piece of clothing." Amz said giving him a smile. Looking at her you would never know that she had a tendency to smile when she wanted other people to forget their pain. Who would have thought that she had such a kind heart.

Kian bit his lips as he continued to watch Helena. There was just something about her that he liked. "So Helena if I may ask what do you happen to be? Not that it's of some great importance I just would like to know more about you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Nickolai still seemed very tense and he shook his head, sitting on the ground, "I'm sorry Amz,"

Helena chuckled, "I'm an Acua demon. I guess we're supposed to be demons of war in a way."

Through the forest ran a large shadowy figure, running so silently that no one would ever be able to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:23 pm

"That's all right. I was just trying to make you smile and forget about it." Amz said with a small nod. She then sat down next to him and closed her eyes. It looked as though she were meditating but she wasn't she was just thinking.

"It seems to describe you." Kian said leaning closer to her and placed a gentle kiss to her cheek. "Although you seem to be rather beautiful for a warrior. Then again I suppose that gives you an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Nickolai sits next to Amz, tension suddenly flooding his body as a large form bursts out of the woods and attacks him. Suddenly a bunch of growls and hisses fill the air as suddenly the two fighters separate and reveal a large werewolf and a large, sleek, black panther growling at each other.

"Traitor!" The werewolf growls and the black panther, Nickolai, hisses back at him.

Helena jumps up, drawing her sword but not attacking as she watches the two circle around each other.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Amz opens her eyes and rises as if she wasn't surprised to see this. She hadn't seen it coming but these things all ways seemed to happen around her. After a while you learned to expect the unexpected. She drew a dagger a observed the scene wondering if she would actually have to use it.

Kian stood and observed the scene. His left eye started to twitch slightly and he covered it with one hand. His other went to his sword where it rested on his side. The loud voices of Nickolai and the wolf were strangely understandable to him. He had never told Amz that he could understand other animals besides the usual birds and other flying creatures.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Nickolai hisses back at the werewolf, in the language of animals so Amz can't understand, "I am no traitor! I believe they can help us!"

"Traitor!!!" The werewolf growls and leaps at Nickolai, who rolls on top of him and scratches his face. The werewolf yelps in pain and lopes part way across the clearing before shifting into human form. He was tall and quite handsome with light brown hair and searing amber eyes. Nickolai changes back as well and they glare at each other.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Amz tsked slightly as she looked at them. Their testosterone were practically through the roof, if there had been a roof that is. Then again it could just be an animal thing or perhaps there was something more. "Now now children I'm sure you can talk about this instead of fighting. It would be a shame to see one of you bleeding all over the place." She said shaking her head slightly.

Kian shook his head and made his way over to Amz. "I think perhaps you should stay out of this. I really need to talk to you but not right now." He said softly although he had a feeling others would still be able to hear him. It was hard to be secretive around people with sensitive hearing. He gently took hold of her arm to keep her there and to stop her from doing anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Nickolai turns back to Amz and smiles, "We'll be fine, give us a moment," he says and grabs the other man's arm and drags him into the forest.

Helena shakes her head and lies down ignoring what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Amz bit her lip softly as she watched them go. She wondered what they had been talking about but she wasn't nosey enough to follow them. That and she would surely be caught. With a small sigh she sat and Kian let go of her. He stood watching her worry on his brow. It might seem strange but the slacker that he most people thought he was actually worried immensely about his sister.

"I worry about you sister. You know that right?" Kian asked sitting down beside her. She rose a brow at him. It was strange to see him actually show his worry.

"Is something wrong, Kian? It's odd to see you worry." Amz said her brow furrowing.

"And it is strange to see you actually like someone. I just don't want you to get hurt." Kian said giving her a small smile. He gently patted her hand.

"Do not worry about me getting hurt, Kian. As long as I have a reason to survive my heart will not be too badly broken. Hope has a strange effect, no?" She asked in a way that made him laugh lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Nickolai hissed at his 'friend' Azrael whom had been with him for a very long time. "What are you doing you idiot! I had the girl right there!" he says before hugging his friend, "God I missed you bro,"

Azrael hugged him back, "So you have an explanation apparently for being a traitor?"

"Yes, I do. But not now. I gotta go see my girl," Nickolai says and winks, dragging his friend along with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesner, The Land of Variety
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next