Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

The Desert Provence - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Guron thinks for a moment. "I don't actually know. There weren't many children in heaven... but I suppose it would be as fast if not faster."
~~~
Nikran chuckles, "No I'm not suffering from memory loss. I was just... amazed."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 pm

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Liliana said with a smile. She kissed him gently and rubbed against him slightly. "So would you like tea as well."

-----

"You should be. He is an amazing little boy." Orchid said as she smiled at her son. "He has the cutest expression. I never thought my fingers could taste that good. Let's get a second opinion. What do you think Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 pm

"Yes please." Guron purrs and waits for her to finish with the tea before he picks her up and sets her on the counter, kissing her. "You know how much I love you right?"
~~~
Nikran blinks at her and then grins wickedly, grabbing her hand gently and sucking her finger into his mouth, his tongue gently licking around her finger. "Wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:41 pm

"Of course I do. It's as much as I love you."Liliana said with a smile. She wrapped her legs around him and gave him a gentle squeez. She gave him a kiss. "You are the love of my life."

------

"I'm glad you think so. You are both unbelievable. I am lucky I don't need to do anything at the moment seeing as the two of you have a thing for fingers." Orchid said with a small laugh. Auden smiled at her before he let go of her finger. He curled up against her and fell quickly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Guron smiles. "I will always love you. And if I had to go back to that place ever again I would never stop fighting to get out to you and our son." he says and kisses her back.
~~~
Nikran looks at his son and his expression softens. "Your a wonderful mother Orchid. Absolutely stunning."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:48 pm

"I am glad you would fight for us. Although you can't be sure it's a boy. It could be a beautiful little girl. I think we would have the cutes girl in the world." She said giving him a smile. She gently nipped at her cheek.

------

"Thank you very much." Orchid said with a smile. She gently stroked Auden's hair. He let out a small sound and curled up against her. He seemed to be careful not to poke her with his horns.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Guron's eyes widen and suddenly his eyes glow. "A girl. A girl would be wonderful!" he says and picks her up, spinning her around before kissing her.
~~~
"Oh yes. I forgot to mention. Our horns molt when they grow and they itch like crazy so not too far from now and every once in a while as he grows he'll run around the house digging his horns into the walls or other things to try and get the outsides off so they can grow and stop itching."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Liliana let out a laugh and kissed him back. "So when are we going to go into the family room and chat with our guests?" She asked with a smile.

------

"As long as he doesn't stick his little horns in Mommy it will be fine. I can fix anything the has two little horn holes." Orchid said with a small smile. "Do I have to worry about you doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:59 pm

Guron curses. "Forgot about them. I suppose we should go out there," he says but is smiling.
~~~
Nikran chuckles, "I may rub my horns against you but not for that reason, no." he says, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:09 pm

"Yes we should. Hopefuly they're not making out in our family room." Liliana said with a small smile. She picked up her tray gently. "Lead the way my love."

-----
"Oh really? And what is the reason? By the way why do your horns bring you so much pleasure?" Orchid asked raising an eye brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Guron walks into the living room and sits down, helping Liliana with the tray so that she doesn't accidentally spill on herself.
~~~
Nikran chuckles, "It goes back to what I said about the horns being used to attract our mates. The horns are not only used for a visible show of strength and power and size but also as an easy way for a female to get us... riled up. But once a demon finds his mate no other female will affect him in any way. Not even his horns. Finding a mate can happen in several different ways however."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Liliana smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. She handed the couple a cup of tea beofer she handed one to Guron and sat down on his lap.

-----

"I might regret asking this but how do you find your mate?" Orchid asked raising an eye brow at him. She sipped her tea lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Guron quietly sips his tea, watching Liliana with a contented smile and listening to their conversation.
~~~
Nikran chuckles. "Several ways. The most common way is for a demon to find a woman he wishes to spend his life with and then as soon as he thinks that to himself and is sure of it she is his only mate for ever, whether she accepts him or not. That's somewhat how it happened with you and me. Then the second most common is for a demon to have a destined mate, though not all demons do. These destined mates run across each other and as soon as they see each other they desire each other greatly. Also immense caring comes to the male but the urge to run comes to the female. Then once the demon male catches her and she falls in love with him they are forever bound. There are other ways but there are so many it is impossible to recount them all."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Liliana smiled slightly as she snuggled into him and gently kissed Guron's cheek. She really did love this man. She watched him intently.

-----

"Sounds complicated. I am rather glad that I had a say in it and that fate didn't just stick us together. Although if I was given a second chance I would still chose you." Orchid said givin him a smile. She gently kissed his cheek. "You are quite the sweet man and you did after all save my life."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Guron finishes his tea and smiles at Liliana. "Good as always." he compliments.
~~~
Nikran chuckles. "I'm glad you chose me as well. Or else I would have been chasing after you forever even when you found another man. Since I had admitted it to myself the moment I decided to give you the necklace."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:42 pm

"Thank you. I use a special recipy that my mother gave me. I didn't really know her but she was a wonderful cook." Liliana said with a small nod.

-----

"Oh I was hooked on you way before then. I liked you when you first stole a kiss from me." Orchid said giving him a smile. She gently poked his side.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Guron pulls her close. "I'm sorry you didn't know her. I'm sure she was a great person to have a beautiful daughter like you."
~~~
Nikran grins, "So I was good huh?" he asks, puffing his chest out in pride.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:07 am

"It's all right. I am glad she never had to see me get kicked out of every place I've ever lived in. She probably rolls over in her grave every time it happened." Liliana sighed lightly. She snuggled into him and gently licked his cheek. "So how is it that you get railed up when I feel you up but not that one time when May did it to prove you were a liar?"

-----

"Maybe, then again maybe I just thought you were adorable like a little puppy with those large pleading eyes." Orchid said giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 am

Guron grimaces, "How'd you find out about that?" he asks, his tone seething but then he sighs, "I'll get back at her for that later. The fact is that demons and angels both have mates. It's only humans and usually the shorter life spanned creatures that don't have destined mates. I was never even tempted to accept May as my mate, and so as an angel, even a fallen one, I did not desire her. While demons may desire woman who they are not mated to before their mating, angels cannot. If we did it would be too easy for many of us to fall, though not many of us think of it that way. Once an angel begins to care for a woman or man they slowly begin to feel desire, which they can stop at any time of their choice is they realize it's happening. If they do not they fall in love with the man or woman permanently. Forever."
~~~
Nikran growls, "You know I was a good kisser woman. And I'll prove it." he challenges, only half playfully and kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 am

Liliana looked thoughtful for a moment. "You make it sound like a bad thing. I think having one person to love forever is a wonderful thing. It assurs me that you will all ways be faithful. I love you and I will love you all ways. Oh and I believe I told you that I know sin. Right after that you felt the sin of pride so I saw the reason for the pride." She said gently kissing his neck.

-----

"Was a good kisser? Are you now a good kisser any more?" Orchid asked before she let out a sound. "Never mind you anwered my question. You are one heck of a kisser." She said gently licking his lips. "I have all ways loved you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 am

"Ah." Guron says and looks a bit ashamed. "Yes... the end of my true fall. I was truly a bastard and I realize that now. But when I was an angel I was just... told that angels could do no sin. I never knew what sin felt like or recognized it in myself."
~~~
Nikran grins. "And I you." he says and lays his head in her lap, next to the sleeping Auden.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 am

"Well now you know. And I am glad you are with me now. If you hadn't fallen you might not have run into my life." Liliana said with a small smile. She gently kissed his neck. "Now you and I are going to have the most wonderful family ever."

-----

Orchid smiled as she gently stroked his hair. "So when are we going to visit May and Mikhail soon?" She asked and gently ran her fingers over his horns.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:44 am

Guron smiles and rubs her stomach gently. "Yes we are. Two little sinfully sweet angels that will know good and evil and how to seperate them and will have a wonderful mother and a perfect childhood." he sighs, happy.
~~~
"As soon as you wish milaya." Nikran purrs, closing his eyes as she fingers his horns.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 am

"How do you know what's in there? I'm not even that big yet." Liliana said with a small frown. She gently stroked his cheek. "But you're right they will have a great childhood."

-----

"Soon would be nice before you both fall asleep on me." Orchid said with a light smile. She gently continued to stroked his horns.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:04 am

Guron smiles, "I was and still partly am an angel my love. I can sense life."
~~~
Nikran smiles but closes his eyes. "How about after a quick nap." he says and sits up, readjusting them all until they lay on the coach in comfortable, and in Auden's case safe, positions to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:13 am

"Oh so you know how many and what gender they are?" Liliana asked with a small frown. She glanced at the couch and smiled. "It's nice that they came to visit then passed out on the couch."

-----

Orchid thought about protesting then decided against it. She snuggled into him and closed her eyes for a quick nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: