Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm

"Oh? And how do vampires choose their mates, if I may ask?" Azrael asks, smiling and nuzzling her neck as he carried her lower into the chambers.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 pm

"We don't get to chose but we know. Our mates' blood is the sweetest thing we have ever tasted. It goes straight to our head and we ca't get enough. After a while our mark apears on their neck so others know that we've claimed them." Zaria said gently running her fingers through his hair. "I hate to sound like a child but are we there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm

"Yes, we're there," Azrael says, chuckling as he sets her down in a large entrance hall. With rich decorations and a man and a woman sitting in two large thrones. "Baby!" the woman cries and leaps down off the throne, hurtling herself toward Azrael to catch him up in a bone crushing hug.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Zaria nearly jumped out of her skin at the enthusiastic greeting. She couldn't remember ever being greeted like that. From the looks of it this must be Azrael's mother or maybe a sister. Zaria stayed silent not wanting to interupt this obviously happy reunion. She wished someone would greet her like that. And she also wanted to be able to walk in the sun. Like that was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Azrael struggles his way out of the woman's arms and frowns, "Mother it's only been a few days since I last saw you," he says as his father approaches.

"Get on with it boy. I see you brought home a woman," his father says in a rough voice.

Azrael scowls, "Not just any woman. My mate, Zaria."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am

If Zaria could have blushed she probably would have. She had a feeling this was going to go in a rather unwanted direction soon. When Azrael introduced her she really did want to blush. Instead she gave them a rare sweet smile. "Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you. Azrael has told me a little bit about you." She said not wanting to lie. "And you know Azrael you shouldn't be so dismissive of your parents. They love you not to mention they did bring you into this world."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am

Azrael blushes a deep red and his mother laughs and comes up to hug Zaria. "I think I like your woman baby,"

Azrael's father begins to grin a bit, "Looks like you have trouble on your hands son,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am

Zaria blinked in surprise when Azrael's mother hugged her. She hesitantly hugged the woman back. "He needs someone to keep him in line when he's not at home. Besides Azrael was the one who came looking for trouble. " She said offering Azrael a reasuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am

Azrael rolls his eyes with a grin and strides over to Zaria, taking her into his arms as his mother retreats back a bit to look at Zaria. "Quite beautiful as well huh?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am

"There are a lot better things to be than beautiful. And I'm pretty sure beautiful was one of the last things we would have called each other a few days ago." Zaria said squeeking lightly when Azrael took her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am

Azrael shakes his head and leaned closer to her to whisper in her ear, "I thought you were beautiful the first time I set eyes on you. Even If I thought you were torturing me."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am

Zaria shivered lightly and lowered her voice as well. "I didn't really look at you the first time and the next time I saw you I thought you were kidnaping me even though I still thought you were pretty good looking. It was a lot better than living with vampires." She said giving him a smile. She lightly flicked a few strands of hair out of his eyes. "You are very handsome my prince."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am

Azrael grins wickedly, "I like the sound of that, princess."

Azrael's father waves his hand, "Well you forced the poor girl here to meet us. And it's over with so off with you," he says before his wife hits him hard on the shoulder.

"What!? You know that look as well as I do. They don't want to be here,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 am

Zaria smiled politely at Azrael's parents. "It was very nice to meet you and I hope I will get to see you often. Perhaps we can stay and visit for a few days. What do you think, Azrael? It will take me a few days to track down my brother so we might as well stay with your family so we can get better aquainted." She said giving him a sweet smile a large puppy dog eyes. An ironic look really.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am

Azrael grins and nods, "Certainly we may stay and come back regularly lass," he says, pulling her slowly toward his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am

Zaria waved at them and smiled as she let him drag her away. She had a pretty good idea what they would be doing when they got there. "Well that was fun." She commented as she followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am

"Yes certainly it was. As fun as watching my parents tease my mate and tease me can be," Azrael says dryly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am

"I don't remember them teasing me but if you want I will be more than happy to make it up to you." Zaria pured seductively reaching around to give him a gentle squeez. "You did say you had your owns chambers did you not?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 am

Azrael grins, "Of course I have my own chambers. And making up is... fun," he growls, closing the door behind them.

(Timeskip and how about we pause this one till we get the other rolling.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Hours later Zaria awoke to find herself curled up against Azrael. He was so adorable when he was sleeping. She would have watched him as long as she could but she didn't want to wake him up with her staring. Biting her lip lightly she untangled herself from his arms. She wanted to sigh from the loss at his warmth as she dressed herself. She wanted to explore his home a little more. So she headed out to explore a little. Azrael would be able to find her when he woke up, hopefuly. She turned slightly as she heard a growl. She saw a female wolf sitting there growling at her. "Hello there....." Before she could finish her sentence the wolf launched itself at her and knocked her backward. She stumbled and fell into the sunlight that was spilling in through the cave entrance. She had tried to avoide the opening but aparently that wolf had a different idea. She let out a cry of surprise as she fell on her behind. The sunlight covered every inch of her. The female wolf smiled and trotted off to tell Azrael that his mate was dead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Azrael bolts out of the room when he notices that Zaria is gone. He runs into a female werewolf, one that he only vaguely remembers. She somberly tells him that his mate is dead and his vision goes black. His arm jerks up and wraps around her throat as his werewolf form flickers over him. He throws her away into the wall and runs toward the scent of Zaria.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Zaria blinked as she looked up. She had expected to explode into ashes or something. At least a burning feeling. She looked down to find that she didn't even have a tan. What in the world was going on? She thought back to the day she had been turned. It was a little fuzzy but she remembered that it had been during the day. No normal vampire could go out in the day. It must have been a daywalker. Her anger boiled inside her. She had missed the sun so much and now she realized that she could have gone out at ay time. She let out a small sob.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:59 pm

"Zaria!" Azrael roars, bolting for her and wrapping her up in his arms to protect her from the sun. "Oh wee lass, please don't leave me," he murmurs, sobbing until he breaks out in rumbles of torture gaelic. "Oh mo londubh. Ná fág mé. Is tú mo ghrá. Ná fág mé."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Zaria let out a sound of surprise ad wrapped her arms around him trying to comfort him. "I would never try to leave you, love. You mean the world to me and I don't know how I ever lived without you. I wasn't dancing in the sun trying to kill myself. That wolf, not so much a woman, pushed me. I just wanted to explore the cavers and out of no where she jumps at me." She said gently laying her head on his shoulder. "I love you Azrael."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 pm

"Oh Zaria. I love you so much lass," he murmurs, carrying her inside. Suddenly his eyes blaze and his beast almost takes over. "That wolf will DIE," he howls, shaking with the effort to stay and care for Zaria first.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 pm

"No Azrael. Please don't leave me now. I need you." Zaria said whimpering lightly. She snuggled closer to him and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close trying to keep him from running away. "You can worry about her later. Besides I have a better way to deal with her. I say we lock her in the closet while we have another marathon. She most likely wanted you so she tried to get me out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 9 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: