Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Zaria smiled up at him. "I'm glad you think so. I supouse we are both fairly overprotective but that is good. We never have to worry about the other betraying us. I guess that's why we are mates. I'm not going to have to worry about a jealous exgirlfriend am I?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Azrael laughs and shakes his head before leaning in close to her ear, "No lass. I saved myself entirely for you," he growls softly before nipping her ear gently.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Zaria felt her heart spead up at his words. "Really?" She asked hope clear in her voice. She couldn't believe he would wait for her. "I find it hard to believe I was your first. You seemed very good at it to me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Azrael laughs, "My dear I'm a werewolf. You may be my first but that doesn't mean I don't know what to do," he says, winking at her, "Now we best be off so we can get there before daybreak.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Zaria's brow wrinkled as she thought about that. "Well that makes me feel special." She commented her tone not even sounding quite like she ment it. She reached down and took his hand into hers. She linked their fingers and looked at him once more. "Lead the way the way then Prince Charming."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Azrael squeeze her hand gently and begins leading the way, "You are special, Zaria. Every werewolf is told at birth that they will find one mate only. They never have second chances. Many of us choose to ignore that our mate is waiting for us somewhere. But I knew you would be special and I have waited for you ever since I was very young and realized what you would be to me,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Zaria felt her cheeks burn and she looked down at her feet. "I am glad you were looking forward to meeting me but I can't exactly say that you were glad to meet me at the time. You thought I have tortured you." She said frowning flightly. "I was never told good things about love. My parents all ways planed to marry me off to some clan leader or someone. Then when I was taken by the vampires they didn't want me to wed. They thought that if I were to marry someone then I would be influenced by him and make decisions that they might not like." She continued biting her lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Azrael's eyes darkened for a moment, "I admit you did not torture me but I have been under the... misconception... for a long time that you had me tortured. It was what I was told. I believe your parents would be happy though. I may not be a *clan* leader but I'm prince of the werewolves," he says, his shoulders straightening a little in pride, "And your opinion is always important to me,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 pm

"I don't remember telling you that I tortured you so why did you believe that I did? Don't you know that it is unwise to take other's word for things like this. And I don't know if my parents would like you they died not to long ago so they didn't get the chance to see any of us marry." Zaria said gently nuzzling his neck. "I am glad my opinion is important to you. I like being valued especially by someone who was ment to spend the rest of his life with me. Will your parents mind if we test out one of their beds while we stay there?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Azrael grins, "Who says we'd be trying out one of *their* beds? I own much of the land the werewolves live in and part of the 'palace' is mine alone,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 pm

"I guess they won't mind if it's not their bed then." Zaria said giving him a smile. "And I must say that kilt looks really good on you. It's a shame we have to wait but I really don't want to turn to ashes so the waiting won't kill me." She continued. She then jumped up onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck while her legs went around his waist. She placed a kiss to his neck. "You do know that you smell delightful, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm

"No, I don't believe I do know that," he says, frowning. "But I do know you taste delicious," he says, biting her shoulder gently as he continues to walk.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:49 pm

"I'm glad you think so." Zaria said gently running her tongue up his neck. "Mmm I don't think I've ever going to get enough of you. You call to me in a way I've never felt before. It's a strange feeling but I think I like it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Azrael shivers and suddenly they both drop down into some caves and he continues walking. "I think we'd better hurry up and get there lass. Before we get stuck outside doing naughty things,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:59 pm

"I'm not being naughty yet. You're the one who decided we had to get up and go five seconds after I mentioned meeting your parents. If you would have waited until tomorrow I would have been up for a marathon." Zaria said leaning in to nuzzel his neck. Suddenly she stopped as she smelt something. Could it be what she thought it was? It smelt like Azreal was getting a mate mark of his own. Her scent clung heavily to the part of his neck where she had bitten him. In a few more bites he would have a nice mark on his neck that forever claimed him as hers. She lay her head on his shoulder debating on if she should tell him or if she should go ahead and do it. She wanted to clim him to let the world know that he was hers.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Azrael rubbed his hand in small, languid circles in the small of Zaria's back, trying to sooth her. "What's wrong wee lass?" he asks, his voice gentled and tender with his accent thicker than before.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm

"I'm just a little worried about meeting your parents. I would like to make a good impressio but I'm not all that sweet and nice. It would be a little awkward durig holidays if they didn't like me." Zaria said gently kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:36 pm

"I don't care whether they love you or not wee lass. But I'm sure they will like you," Azrael says, beginning to descend into the caverns.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:49 pm

"I hope so. Either way you and I are going to have a marathon tomorrow. It's a good thing you're a werewolf, love." Zaria said with a smile. She nipped lightly at his ear and nuzzled his neck. "So how about you give me a little forwarning on your family?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 pm

"Well my father defeated the former leader of the pack to become Alpha. My mother was the daughter of the former pack Alpha and is an incredibly... stubborn and strong minded woman. Although I think those terms are understatements. The clan almost fears my mother more than my father," Azrael says, sounding affectionate about his family.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 pm

"They sound fun. At least they sound more loving than the vampires from my clan. Their idea of a fun celebration was ripping each other's throats out. I had to sleep with a dagger under my pillow and more often then I would like I had to use it. Unfortunately they expected me to give them.....well you can imagine." Zaria said frowning lightly. She really didn't want to go into details.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Azrael growls deep in his throat menacingly, "I'm going to go back and kill those bastards," he snarls, his muscles spasming with the need to go do so.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:15 pm

"Oh don't worry about that. Amz all ready took care of them. Did you not find it odd that I didn't feel the need to get up and help them or comand them?" Zaria asked smiling into his neck. She gently licked his neck. "I think I might be able to get used to this mate thing. You are by far the sweetest guy I have ever met."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm

"I'd certainly hope you could say both those things. Ah wee lass. I hope I'm the sweetest guy you've ever met, cause if I'm not I'd have to kill whoever else you thought was better. I also would be somewhat disappointed if you couldn't get used to being my mate." Azrael growls faintly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 pm

"Someone is very touchy. Don't worry Azrael I won't dare think of another man that way. You're the only man that I want and I'm glad you want me too. You do know vampires believe in mates as well, right?" Zaria asked against his neck. She loved the smell of him. He was so sweet and unlike anything she had ever even been close to.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm

"Oh? And how do vampires choose their mates, if I may ask?" Azrael asks, smiling and nuzzling her neck as he carried her lower into the chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 8 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: